Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
EdgySuch a fucking retarded word and no love is a psyop
Mine is long gone
Who, carrot topfuck yeah![]()
It’s okay over0 i hope you find it one daySuch a fucking retarded word and no love is a psyop
Too many hoesno tb cuz all girls look the same to me I mix them up I wanted to talk to one girl but I mixed her up with anothe girl andn then I realized wow I dont even know who she is
Tales from Pesaro urbinono tb cuz all girls look the same to me I mix them up I wanted to talk to one girl but I mixed her up with anothe girl andn then I realized wow I dont even know who she is
what about twoitis?
you're so heartlessSuch a fucking retarded word and no love is a psyop
No i had a limerence for a girlwhat about twoitis?
U should make ur pfp sad bart simpsonI'm just broken
View attachment 154776
I'm not allowed to change it maybe make it my banner thoU should make ur pfp sad bart simpson
who broke my child ? @NihilusI'm just broken
View attachment 154776
Healing takes time
Km just remember girl from body shape and coloring, cnnt by height cuz all girls are short, ad most girls at my school are thin. So I had class with this tanned foid adnn I thought she was gl, I thought I will approach her next class, I did then I realized the girl I approached was different. After that I dot care annymore. Mayb if girl is very tall she stands out I guessTales from Pesaro urbino
Im incelhave a oneitis
U can have a oneitis and be incelIm incel
your avi is so funnyKm just remember girl from body shape and coloring, cnnt by height cuz all girls are short, ad most girls at my school are thin. So I had class with this tanned foid adnn I thought she was gl, I thought I will approach her next class, I did then I realized the girl I approached was different. After that I dot care annymore. Mayb if girl is very tall she stands out I guess
but i dont think i deserve oneU can have a oneitis and be incel
Incel - involuntary celibateU can have a oneitis and be incel
incel = indian celebrityIncel - involuntary celibate
holy cornballI'm just broken
View attachment 154776
A oneitis is a one sided thing tho how would this change anythingIncel - involuntary celibate
a lot of people can relatebut i dont think i deserve one
incels aint like that bitch we're too far goneA oneitis is a one sided thing tho how would this change anything
Loved regardlessI'm just broken
View attachment 154776
n***a on the forum or IRL ?fuck yeah![]()
fuck yeah![]()
you thought lexi was me. how, that makes no senseI thought you were dandelions
no I was talking to gatherergirlyou thought lexi was me. how, that makes no sense
Ms 8 figures and 50 published papersno I was talking to gatherergirl
same avi as you
well maybe reply directly to them next timeno I was talking to gatherergirl
same avi as you
you cant reply her comment, try itwell maybe reply directly to them next time
i know. im just messing with you whitepillyou cant reply her comment, try it
No last time I had one was in ww2have a oneitis