- Joined
- Feb 25, 2025
- Messages
- 31,101
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 18d 13h
- Reputation
- 99,775
Be srs
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The guy has child bearing hips nglDo you find this image sexually arousing?
View attachment 143869
harsh… can u grill me a burgerno one thinks about you
-more irrelevant than meno one thinks about you
I'm disappointed bud a burrito and a burger in a day is too muchharsh… can u grill me a burger
virtual burgerI'm disappointed bud a burrito and a burger in a day is too much
yes and I'll mail it to u afterharsh… can u grill me a burger
sybau dont diss slop desu-more irrelevant than me
ugh ive been too much of a fattyyes and I'll mail it to u after![]()
I spoke no liessybau dont diss slop desu
It might seem crazy what I’m boutta say…why does everyone think im gay
it's a vacation go crazy just lock in when u get backugh ive been too much of a fatty
whatIt might seem crazy what I’m boutta say…
IM BACK NOWWWWit's a vacation go crazy just lock in when u get back![]()
Makes sensetoday you said that femboys are hot so yea you kinda gay but idk maybe not like full one
great that you understood i was afraid i didnt said it rightMakes sense
I was referencing that one Pharell Williams songwhat
Ur bisexual man, if you weren't this argument would've never happened
DamYeah ofc
nothing wrong with that, im bi myselfDam
U right