- Joined
- Feb 20, 2025
- Messages
- 23,240
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 2mo 1h
- Reputation
- 61,593
tbh
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
easiest no of my life
I like women too so is that half no or yes or no
dawgno n***aeasiest no of my life
no 1000%
I would keep on goingI think you would have crazy post nut clarity after fucking a femboy so yes I think youre straight
Just a cutie patootie fr

until you bust and youd be disgusted by yourselfI would keep on going
Trust me, I’d keep on goinguntil you bust and youd be disgusted by yourself
with a tear rolling down your cheekTrust me, I’d keep on going
In an alternate universe I was going to make a creative sexual joke herewith a tear rolling down your cheek
bur i like women too, so is that half no?
bisexual yahbur i like women too, so is that half no?
but im not into all varieties of men, only femboys, does that make it a quarter no instead of half?bisexual yah
bro your half and half regardlessbut im not into all varieties of men, only femboys, does that make it a quarter no instead of half?
still bisexualbut im not into all varieties of men, only femboys, does that make it a quarter no instead of half?
bro your half and half regardless
hmmmm i seestill bisexual
bisexual isnt like a perfect 50/50 anyways. just pick a lable youre comfortable withhmmmm i see
I’m a heteroflexible bisexual but I refer to myself as proudly gaybisexual isnt like a perfect 50/50 anyways. just pick a lable youre comfortable with