Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
He is talking about you in this threadOxymoron, but I don't see why they should be demonised for that
I feel like normies (males atleast) are very aggressive compared to the average ND person.Most of them are not stoicmaxxed, nor logicmaxxed therefore they exhibit a very poor ability to control what do they say or do.
Yes they are being mostly led by their desires and their inability to control their emotions and impulses makes them extremely prone to anger outbursts and committing verbal mistakes. But we as society caused it by mythologizing primitive animalistic emotions.I feel like normies (males atleast) are very aggressive compared to the average ND person.
They constantly want to dominate the social scenery ESPECIALLY in front of girls
You have just described yourself perfectly.Normies... mystical creatures, defective specimens with familiar features
Disgusting beings