Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Do you ever wish everytime you did something wrong someone would like bash your head into a wall

I was gonna say I could hurt u but then I accidentally clicked ur username and saw the 15 😬
HAAHA YEAH I MEAN HEY ATLEAST YOU'RE NOT A PEDOPHILE
 
I wish I had punched like 3 ngas when i was a minor.
images.webp
images.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top