- Joined
- Jun 3, 2025
- Messages
- 16,400
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 29d 11h
- Reputation
- 49,304
?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I thought you would be Jewish or Catholic from the way you textI’m Muslim
How ?I thought you would be Jewish or Catholic from the way you text
Is that the 13th Handschar SS division?
I feel like religions were just a way for people in the past to earn respect and money but now we're all stuck with them not knowing if God actually exists or not
no its a guy from turkestan legionbut idk tbhIs that the 13th Handschar SS division?
idk you just type jewishHow ?
Oh vey stop noticingidk you just type jewish
yeah and I thought you were a girlI feel like religions were just a way for people in the past to earn respect and money but now we're all stuck with them not knowing if God actually exists or not
slaying shiksa's on the sideOh vey stop noticing
Wrong way to interpret it. I’d say it like,religion was create to reinforce rules on people and make people scared their whole life of being punished in the afterlife for eternity. Basically just a way of keeping people in line.I feel like religions were just a way for people in the past to earn respect and money but now we're all stuck with them not knowing if God actually exists or not
alr brahyeah and I thought you were a girl
Just say Protestantism broLutheran
but why would you do that if you're not earning anything from it?Wrong way to interpret it. I’d say it like,religion was create to reinforce rules on people and make people scared their whole life of being punished in the afterlife for eternity. Basically just a way of keeping people in line.
why are those the sameJust say Protestantism bro
What grilltwink said is a big part of itwhy are those the same
bro even knows about religionsWhat grilltwink said is a big part of it
you serious? It’s has been the most effective way to earn something out of,just read the taxation of the Catholic Church, for a single sin you’d have to sell a part of your life basically,coins,livestock etc. It’s this kind of control,this kind of power that makes you have every opportunity to earn.but why would you do that if you're not earning anything from it?
How did you keep up with the girl act are you a femboy or a twink or sm ?alr brah
I'm not a girl n***a unban me already this guys been tagging me in " what used would you have sex with " threads all dayYes. Islam.![]()
for 10 daysHow did you keep up with the girl act are you a femboy or a twink or sm ?
I used to argue with people with other beliefs online in 2020bro even knows about religions
who wouldn't want to marry this guy
if only they were 10 daysfor 10 days
it was easy
so what were theyif only they were 10 days
I don’t do foid cases anymore because I got tricked by an evil foid named @cowboy2.I'm not a girl n***a unban me already this guys been tagging me in " what used would you have sex with " threads all day
more n***aso what were they
was that guy a girl?I don’t do foid cases anymore because I got tricked by an evil foid named @cowboy2.
n***a your Jewish friends are ignoring meI don’t do foid cases anymore because I got tricked by an evil foid named @cowboy2.
he was a gayrulmore n***a
was that guy a girl?
All of the foids here have accounts on org btwI don’t do foid cases anymore because I got tricked by an evil foid named @cowboy2.
nah more like 12 days but not a lotmore n***a
was that guy a girl?
Cowboy was a girl, lots of users said she was a girl but I didn’t believe it because she sent lots of proof, including a dick pic and whatnot. I even went against another mod’s actions, and unbanned her because I was genuinely convinced she was a guy. After it was revealed to me as well that she was a girl, I told the team I won’t handle cases where users are suspected of being foids since I’m too gullible anyway.was that guy a girl?
I was just specificJust say Protestantism bro
@recai BRO COWBOY 2 WAS A GIRLCowboy was a girl, lots of users said she was a girl but I didn’t believe it because she sent lots of proof, including a dick pic and whatnot. I even went against another mod’s actions, and unbanned her because I was genuinely convinced she was a guy. After it was revealed to me as well that she was a girl, I told the team I won’t handle cases where users are suspected of being foids since I’m too gullible anyway.
Almost the same btwI was just specific
nah fuck her fr now she ruined it for all of us with dicksCowboy was a girl, lots of users said she was a girl but I didn’t believe it because she sent lots of proof, including a dick pic and whatnot. I even went against another mod’s actions, and unbanned her because I was genuinely convinced she was a guy. After it was revealed to me as well that she was a girl, I told the team I won’t handle cases where users are suspected of being foids since I’m too gullible anyway.
no but i'm quite spiritual
You didn’t know?
Yes.nah fuck her fr now she ruined it for all of us
Nice try, woman!with dicks
sadly notYou didn’t know?![]()
You didn’t join with me bro you joined before right ?sadly not