- Joined
- Aug 19, 2020
- Messages
- 22,257
- Online time
- 15d 4h
- Reputation
- 59,263
- Guild
- EMBER
Are you me bhai? The gullible goy?sadly not
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Are you me bhai? The gullible goy?sadly not
we joined same dayYou didn’t join with me bro you joined before right ?
@twinkdestroyer molest this guyYes.
Nice try, woman!
he's high iq@twinkdestroyer molest this guy
You talk like an ogwe joined same day
how is banning me for being a woman high iqhe's high iq
I’ve already been molested by men throughout my life, don’t want any more.@twinkdestroyer molest this guy
Uncle ?I’ve already been molested by men throughout my life, don’t want any more.
you're molesting my emotions rnI’ve already been molested by men throughout my life, don’t want any more.
well I would've done the samehow is banning me for being a woman high iq
I'm a guy with a dick
kyswell I would've done the same
nice try woman
Cousin, random older men. I’ve got two uncles but they never tried any funny shit.Uncle ?
I’m stone cold now when it comes to foids like you.you're molesting my emotions rn
I’m sorry you went through this bhai.Cousin, random older men. I’ve got two uncles but they never tried any funny shit.
its annoying how im hated on here for being a guy and hated on .org for being a womanI’m stone cold now when it comes to foids like you.
f****t activitiesits annoying how im hated on here for being a guy and hated on .org for being a woman
you tell themf****t activities
I would crack youyou tell them
you liked my eyes babe?I would crack you
not yours btwyou liked my eyes babe?
I wonder where I got them fromnot yours btw
idk but if they're yours my pms are openI wonder where I got them from
raidk but if they're yours my pms are open
what does that mean
It’s okay bhai, thanks though.I’m sorry you went through this bhai.
It’s tough being RRM (a pajeeta LARPing as a moid).its annoying how im hated on here for being a guy and hated on .org for being a woman
Do you still have any interactions with him ? how’s it likeIt’s okay bhai, thanks though.![]()
fuck off at least give me time to edit the messagewhat does that mean
No, I don’t. Same with all the other dudes.Do you still have any interactions with him ? how’s it like
bad picture but probably high mtb
How big is his penis?
n***a how is it a bad picturebad picture but probably high mtb
8 inchesHow big is his penis?
well she has headset and mouthbreathingn***a how is it a bad picture
ok thiswell she has headset and mouthbreathing
and why would you want me to rate her lolyes just dyed her hair in the first pic
you just rated @dihh btw
because she keeps calling herself a femcel and not letting me crack because I'm chadand why would you want me to rate her lol
Below average in .org.8 inches
just send me your eyesbecause she keeps calling herself a femcel and not letting me crack because I'm chad
so I wanna let her know thats she's a hotty
You’re definitely a foid I can just tell.because she keeps calling herself a femcel and not letting me crack because I'm chad
so I wanna let her know thats she's a hotty
ethnic chucks with 2 inch dicks are NOT mogging me with tsBelow average in .org.
did you miss the whole thread that was made about meYou’re definitely a foid I can just tell.
she definetly isYou’re definitely a foid I can just tell.
Saar average in India is 9.ethnic chucks with 2 inch dicks are NOT mogging me with ts
Uh yes. Which one?did you miss the whole thread that was made about me
Foids b evil and tricking gullible ethnics and sheeet.she definetly is