- Joined
- Feb 1, 2025
- Messages
- 8,596
- Online time
- 16d 3h
- Reputation
- 26,894
yea she’s 100% foiddon't unban that female, she's evil
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
yea she’s 100% foiddon't unban that female, she's evil
send me her nudesit’s fine since we’re friends now![]()
Gengar show this to the mods pls I'm a guy you n****rNice try, woman! I’m already on benefits. I get hundreds while I rot at home. Your 120 cents are meaningless!
I know she’s evil.don't unban that female, she's evil
send me her nudes
bro thinks she has aura by calling him gengarGengar show this to the mods pls I'm a guy you n****r
FUCK YOU RRM ("SHE" HAS BEEN CATFISHIGN ALL OF YOU"
that was obviously a troll post dumbassGengar show this to the mods pls I'm a guy you n****r
FUCK YOU RRM ("SHE" HAS BEEN CATFISHIGN ALL OF YOU"
gengars favorite
Gengar show this to the mods pls I'm a guy you n****r
I thought you went schizophrenic for a sec.
Im gonna r**e youthat was obviously a troll post dumbass
n***a you told me you'll remove my .org Avi 3 days ago stop saying tomorrow you're 1 click awayI thought you went schizophrenic for a sec.
I’ll check tomorrow.![]()
It was a troll postI thought you went schizophrenic for a sec.
I’ll check tomorrow.![]()
She don’t know it’s 1AM so Gengar went to bed.bro thinks she has aura by calling him gengar
Ngl he did the same thing to me too he said he was gonna unban me but was too lazy so I had to get another mod to do itn***a you told me you'll remove my .org Avi 3 days ago stop saying tomorrow you're 1 click away
no it wasn'tIt was a troll post
Thanks for informing me, pig.It was a troll post
Disgusting.gengars favorite
Oh yeah I forgot.n***a you told me you'll remove my .org Avi 3 days ago stop saying tomorrow you're 1 click away
She’s a 100% Bangladesh womenThanks for informing me, pig.
he keeps saying tomorrow and he took like a week and stop acting nice to me like you weren't disliking my shit an hour agoNgl he did the same thing to me too he said he was gonna unban me but was too lazy so I had to get another mod to do it
me first mommy >.<Im gonna r**e you
shut up bitch im not acting nice you fucking cum dumpsterhe keeps saying tomorrow and he took like a week and stop acting nice to me like you weren't disliking my shit an hour ago
still would crack that bitchShe’s a 100% Bangladesh women
She’s also 5’1 and 115 (kg)
she’s mine I want that brown e pussyme first mommy >.<
cmonDisgusting.![]()
EwwwwShe’s a 100% Bangladesh women
Purrr-fect.She’s also 5’1 and 115 (kg)
Ewwwww.cmon
you know you want ts prime paki poosy
did you block me on dc?me first mommy >.<
I eliminated you yeahdid you block me on dc?
" ewwwww" as in sure?Ewwwww.
Never ask rrm the leaked e-sex tapes on August 2nd 3:32 AMdid you block me on dc?
“Ewww” as in “stay banned, foid.”" ewwwww" as in sure?
Gengar can you unban me plsssssI know she’s evil.
You deserve a promotion“Ewww” as in “stay banned, foid.”
not a foid“Ewww” as in “stay banned, foid.”
holy aura“Ewww” as in “stay banned, foid.”
I’m pentoGengar can you unban me plsssss
I’m Pento
fuck meGengar can you unban me plsssss
I’m Pento
Aren’t you a foid?Gengar can you unban me plsssss
I’m Pento
this f****t refuses to unban me after all of these threads exposing meGengar can you unban me plsssss
I’m Pento
Pigto.I’m pento
at least show me the proofs you guys haveAren’t you a foid?
If it was up to me I’d let foids post on .org
But it’s not up to me, it’s up to a real life teddy bear called Master.
YayYou deserve a promotion

I’m a cis male I just want to be unbanned so I can change my avi plsAren’t you a foid?
If it was up to me I’d let foids post on .org
But it’s not up to me, it’s up to a real life teddy bear called Master.
All those threads weee just trolls your a brown chubby foidthis f****t refuses to unban me after all of these threads exposing me
That’s exactly what a foid would say.not a foid
n***a you said you were a femaleI’m a male I just want to be unbanned so I can change my avi pls
Just me letting out my incel rage.holy aura
and what would a guy say? fucking cuck unban meThat’s exactly what a foid would say.