Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Do you guys get compliments on your looks in real life?

rarely, but due to cloths and walking style, not due to face or body.

i have a daily makeup look which i dont do anymore but when i did i got a lot of compliments am extremely confident and look good, like ppl know me for dressing up and looking good no matter the day
i also got rated lower on here, it doesnt mean you are not attractive so dw

2-3 times in my life

relatives ig but thats water
compliments as a joke so also water
mentalcel hmtb who had a crush on me complimented my shitty absolute nuclear garbage haircut once

now, for the godly compliment: :catjam:
my chinese physical therapist said im handsome, i still think about it all the time :peepoLove: (my happiness will be shattered once i look in the mirror again :pepehands:)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah I know itd get less-zero compliments if I didnt wear makeup/wasnt a girl. I like to think I have a pretty realistic view of how i look

Yeah I know itd get less-zero compliments if I didnt wear makeup/wasnt a girl. I like to think I have a pretty realistic view of how i look
same with the makeup thing + i went out of my way to compliment my exes a lot cause i know they dont get compliments much
but honestly i dont see makeup making you look that different, based on the pictures you posted? like you do eyeliner, a dark lip, base makeup, i feel like you wouldnt look unrecognizable without it.

same with the makeup thing + i went out of my way to compliment my exes a lot cause i know they dont get compliments much
but honestly i dont see makeup making you look that different, based on the pictures you posted? like you do eyeliner, a dark lip, base makeup, i feel like you wouldnt look unrecognizable without it.
Ehh you might be surprised lol. I would post how I look without makeup, but i don't really feel like being called a 2/10, the difference is pretty significant lol

As a dude iv had it almost just as well as women with work and personal interactions. Calling me pretty or too good-looking to work at this job. When i was younger it was even more common and had so many things just thrown at me like offers of a girl wanting me to go to Cali with her. Sugar daddy stuff ( no gay stuff) it's kinda how I built my first high end pc build back In the day. Not saying I had life on easy mode. Just had a few experiences that contradicts what is assumed I should have experienced as a male. My ex bought all my hotel stays which looking back is kinda insane how she could even afford it. Eh. Idk. I bet women have this experience 10x time over though.

As a dude iv had it almost just as well as women with work and personal interactions. Calling me pretty or too good-looking to work at this job. When i was younger it was even more common and had so many things just thrown at me like offers of a girl wanting me to go to Cali with her. Sugar daddy stuff ( no gay stuff) it's kinda how I built my first high end pc build back In the day. Not saying I had life on easy mode. Just had a few experiences that contradicts what is assumed I should have experienced as a male. My ex bought all my hotel stays which looking back is kinda insane how she could even afford it. Eh. Idk. I bet women have this experience 10x time over though.
yeah normal for females happens to my mom she takes me with her she doesn't even have to work her sugar daddies buy everything she needs and i got lucky asf getting her genetics my dad is fuxking subhuman idk he wasn't when he was younger tho

yeah girls call me cute but not handsome:ayaya:

Last edited:
Ehh you might be surprised lol. I would post how I look without makeup, but i don't really feel like being called a 2/10, the difference is pretty significant lol
kfajskd i feel the same but i guess after ascending we wont need makeup anymore :)

I receive a decent amount ig

I’ve recently started dating this girl and in between making out sometimes she’ll just stop and look at me and I’ll be like “what?” And she usually says something along the lines of “You’re so pretty” or “You’re so majestic” etc

Obviously we’re in a relationship so she’s quite biased but I do receive the very occasional compliment, usually only when the conversion topic is about looks

I have a theory that compliments received are like a reverse bell curve
IMG_4288.jpeg

Average or below average people receive compliments more often than above average looking people because giving a compliment is seen as a kind thing to do

Above average looking people receive the least because people assume that they know how good-looking they are/receive a decent amount of compliments anyway

And Chads’ looks are almost always at the forefront of people’s minds so it’s unavoidable for it to come up in conversation, people just can’t help not complimenting a Chad

yeah normal for females happens to my mom she takes me with her she doesn't even have to work her sugar daddies buy everything she needs and i got lucky asf getting her genetics my dad is fuxking subhuman idk he wasn't when he was younger tho

I’ve recently started dating this girl and in between making out sometimes she’ll just stop and look at me and I’ll be like “what?” And she usually says something along the lines of “You’re so pretty” or “You’re so majestic” etc

Obviously we’re in a relationship so she’s quite biased but I do receive the very occasional compliment, usually only when the conversion topic is about looks

View attachment 31700

Average or below average people receive compliments more often than above average looking people because giving a compliment is seen as a kind thing to do

Above average looking people receive the least because people assume that they know how good-looking they are/receive a decent amount of compliments anyway

And Chads’ looks are almost always at the forefront of people’s minds so it’s unavoidable for it to come up in conversation, people just can’t help not complimenting a Chad
It's a bell cruve like the dunning Kruger effect. Life sorta works like that in most cases. People think they are better than they are and equally peolle will underestimate some people who are actually pretty good.

View attachment 31700

I remember in an interview Adriana lima was in she was asked how many times a day she was told she was beautiful and she said “many times”

I remember in an interview Adriana lima was in she was asked how many times a day she was told she was beautiful and she said “many times”
She would definitely be on the end of the bell curve and thus that makes sense that she’d receive numerous compliments

View attachment 31700

I do kinda believe that tho cause even when I wore less makeup one day I still got just as many compliments. i kinda figured ppl were just lying lol

I do kinda believe that tho cause even when I wore less makeup one day I still got just as many compliments. i kinda figured ppl were just lying lol
yeah they were you only get compliments cause you're a foid kys i look way better than girls with no makeup but yet girls act scared of me and try to keep other girls from talking to me like they want me or something idk man wtf i'll never get girls my last resort is to become a truecel and r**e

yeah they were you only get compliments cause you're a foid kys i look way better than girls with no makeup but yet girls act scared of me and try to keep other girls from talking to me like they want me or something idk man wtf i'll never get girls my last resort is to become a truecel and r**e
Well good luck! And congrats on being naturally beautiful

I wish I looked good without makeup but we cant choose our faces so :/

f**k idgas why do they treat me like shit they remind me every f*****g day that i'm subhuman
I guess some people are just assholes. I never comment on how strangers ppl look unless its in a nice way, some people are just rude ig

Yes. I haven't gotten any recently though because it's summer and I just stay in house

Yes, often getting approached out of nowhere and being told I resemble Monica Bellucci, Eiza Gonzalez, Penelope Cruz, Preity Zinta (Bollywood actress) etc. It happens almost every day I attend school (I go a few times a week but still)

I look like this btw
AB62A220-EFC9-4D0E-8DAA-1369E876D479.jpeg

yes but its hard to know if it is genuine
usually get compliments on drip ,my art , my butt or my hair (before I cut it)
that was more last yr tho now I get compliments only by family and my one friend (rarely a stranger or acquaintance unless its about drip)

Yes, often getting approached out of nowhere and being told I resemble Monica Bellucci, Eiza Gonzalez, Penelope Cruz, Preity Zinta (Bollywood actress) etc. It happens almost every day I attend school (I go a few times a week but still)

I look like this btw
View attachment 31905
This is a photo of yourself you put in faceapp or a photo of someone else?