Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Do you know where to find CopeAndRope ?

Yungphnx

Is there anybody who knows where to find CopeAndRope now ? He was banned on looksmax and I really need to ask him about facepuller results. Maybe somebody know his other accs on websites and forums or acc in fb, etc. ?

Is there anybody who knows where to find CopeAndRope now ? He was banned on looksmax and I really need to ask him about facepuller results. Maybe somebody know his other accs on websites and forums or acc in fb, etc. ?
Ask one of the admins on looksmax.me to forward a message to his email.

Tell him to come to this site.

If you don’t have an .me I can do it for you

I'm right here

Hes in looksmax discord grop, messagr him there

Cope and rope is on vacation he does not wish to be disturbed

Also why do you keep posting your pics here and asking the same old questions over and over and over TF is wrong with you ???!?

• JFL
Reactions: Rei
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Actually I asked him and some other guys who were using his prototype of fp, after all everybody told me it was cope if somebody interested in the topic too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cope and rope is on vacation he does not wish to be disturbed

Also why do you keep posting your pics here and asking the same old questions over and over and over TF is wrong with you ???!?
Cause there are a lot of theoretical ways for fp or other methods of improving cases like mine but there are almost all of them weren't practically verified by users of forums like that. There are almost none "before-and-after" pics after fp or some other methods so I hope for new users who really have some showcases after using fp or maybe for new methods (even yesterday one user on .me told me about new method for pulling that I even never heard about). You can't just use some stuff that weren't approved by anyone, it could make your case even worse, it's all about amateur methods, non of them were approved by doctors (or physicians at least), it's dangerous to check things like CopeAndRope's facepuller when you know nothing about real results (wouldn't you think that it could hurt your teeth or palate, crash your bones, etc.).

Yesterday after long researches and chatting with users on great works I found good facepulling method for me and it was even approved by experiments, now I'm only waiting for the end of the COVID epidemic to start it.
So don't be afraid cause I would never use this forum for questions like this in the future, just going to make a thread with results here and on .me as I really want to help.other users with practically approved method of facepulling, not like some users.

Cause there are a lot of theoretical ways for fp or other methods of improving cases like mine but there are almost all of them weren't practically verified by users of forums like that. There are almost none "before-and-after" pics after fp or some other methods so I hope for new users who really have some showcases after using fp or maybe for new methods (even yesterday one user on .me told me about new method for pulling that I even never heard about). You can't just use some stuff that weren't approved by anyone, it could make your case even worse, it's all about amateur methods, non of them were approved by doctors (or physicians at least), it's dangerous to check things like CopeAndRope's facepuller when you know nothing about real results (wouldn't you think that it could hurt your teeth or palate, crash your bones, etc.).

Yesterday after long researches and chatting with users on great works I found good facepulling method for me and it was even approved by experiments, now I'm only waiting for the end of the COVID epidemic to start it.
So don't be afraid cause I would never use this forum for questions like this in the future, just going to make a thread with results here and on .me as I really want to help.other users with practically approved method of facepulling, not like some users.
niggas pay me to read dis shit

Best of luck bro
My bad I shouldn't have jumped the gun and acted on impulse.
I really like that you want to help other people đź‘Ś

I am amazed by your effort, man. Good luck!

• JFL
Reactions: Rei