- Joined
- Jul 1, 2025
- Messages
- 687
- Online time
- 21h 44s
- Reputation
- 2,133
If so please describe in detail to me what do you find the most fascinating about your country
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
...UK?Yeah I love the
Yes netherlands are quite nice indeedYes. Because it is a welfare state.
YeaIf so please describe in detail to me what do you find the most fascinating about your country
England...UK?
What about you, do you like your country and if so, for what reasons?Yes netherlands are quite nice indeed
I cannot disclose this informationWhat about you, do you like your country and if so, for what reasons?
*sigh*I cannot disclose this information
What country are you from?i love it but i can't stand the people
bulgariaWhat country are you from?