Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Do you need help ? Explain your proble. Down below and i will help you out

How long have you been growing it and how long has it gotten in that time
it’s been growing since april-may, it was MUCH shorter. all my friends have told me it’s grown, prob 2-3 inches or something??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
not sure thats the problem. idk how the braces will affect my teeth and constant force from the braces might change my face
They won't if you see change it's beacuse your teeth are protruding out wards and making it seem like you have growth where you don't. Also you said teeth behind your lower set, can you elaborate?

braces dont fuck up your face all they do is straighten teeth
dont get extractions, if you are too crowded get a palate expander instead
im almost 19 tho. also if palate expanders widen face i would become ogre

im almost 19 tho. also if palate expanders widen face i would become ogre
not unless your face is already wide
and if you are already adult, you can look into a skeletary expander

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
it’s been growing since april-may, it was MUCH shorter. all my friends have told me it’s grown, prob 2-3 inches or something??
That's good then, you're expecting to much out of your hair, curly hair takes longer to grow beacuse it's curly and has a longer path

closed for now

Last edited:
wanna see my fwhr in pms? I think its wide asf alr
sorry, what i meant is that fwhr is not a sole indicator of palate width, there is more information needed to go on with it
but typically it should be treated with expander
do you have above average number of teeth or something
because otherwise its a palate problem
But from the way he explained it his got teeth behind his other teeth like a shark ?
maybe
still, maxillary skeletal expander makes the room
and then the braces move everything into space

oh also
ok so basically theres this girl and she's really pretty. Im talking stacylite with body halo. We spoke alot on instagram and she was fw me heavy. She would heart all my messages and shit. Every so often in the public university groupchat, she would say something flirty and I would respond with something equally as flirty. The whole gc would send fire emojis, say stuff like "thanks for letting me borrow a million dollars" and things of that nature. After continuing to talk I wanted to meet up irl and she said "id love to but i have rlly bad social anxiety" so I was like "no problem, we can continue to talk here and see how things go". So then one day Im walking down the hall and I see her and notice her, so I walk up to her and say "oh shit whats up" and she is like "OMG!!" and hugs me. this was the first time ive been hugged in a while so i was smiling and shit. So then I walked her to her class because I had a mandatory lab. We were talking and laughing so it was going really well. We arrived to the door outside her class, she hugged me again and said "it was so nice talking to you, we should definitely do this again". So I was like "yeah for sure" and once she left I started running around my university campus dapping random people up and singing and shit cuz I was so happy. So then from there we continued to talk on insta, then I found out she was racist and wanted to go to agartha and wants blue eyes children (I HAVE BLUE EYES!). But then i found out she sent an email to jeremy fragrence asking to be his wife so I got pissed and she was tryna convince me it was a joke. So i didnt talk to her for a few days. Then after that she asked for my snapchat and we snapped back and forth. She sent me a full face pic and idk what i was thinking so i said "holy fuck ur so pretty" and then she was like "omgggg thank you" and then she asked to see a photo of me so I sent one to her and she said "you look soooo good :)". So cant complain with that response. But this is where things went south. I said some joke to her on snapchat and she said "you're legit the funniest person I ever met" so I responded with "yk what they say, you're either funny or good in bed" and she was like "do they say that" so i said "yeah everybody knows that" and she responded with the 😶 emoji so I was like oh shit i fucked up and stopped messaging her. Then a few days later I said "hey i miss talking to you lets grab lunch sometime" and she said "omg yesss that would be so nice" so I said "perfect let me know what day you're available and we can set something up". She hearted the message and hasnt responded since, its been 3 days what do I do????
how do i get plumper lips? i got thin white boy lips

sorry, what i meant is that fwhr is not a sole indicator of palate width,
oh my palate is narrow asf and uneven. the palate expander would only expand my palate and not my face?

ok so basically theres this girl and she's really pretty. Im talking stacylite with body halo. We spoke alot on instagram and she was fw me heavy. She would heart all my messages and shit. Every so often in the public university groupchat, she would say something flirty and I would respond with something equally as flirty. The whole gc would send fire emojis, say stuff like "thanks for letting me borrow a million dollars" and things of that nature. After continuing to talk I wanted to meet up irl and she said "id love to but i have rlly bad social anxiety" so I was like "no problem, we can continue to talk here and see how things go". So then one day Im walking down the hall and I see her and notice her, so I walk up to her and say "oh shit whats up" and she is like "OMG!!" and hugs me. this was the first time ive been hugged in a while so i was smiling and shit. So then I walked her to her class because I had a mandatory lab. We were talking and laughing so it was going really well. We arrived to the door outside her class, she hugged me again and said "it was so nice talking to you, we should definitely do this again". So I was like "yeah for sure" and once she left I started running around my university campus dapping random people up and singing and shit cuz I was so happy. So then from there we continued to talk on insta, then I found out she was racist and wanted to go to agartha and wants blue eyes children (I HAVE BLUE EYES!). But then i found out she sent an email to jeremy fragrence asking to be his wife so I got pissed and she was tryna convince me it was a joke. So i didnt talk to her for a few days. Then after that she asked for my snapchat and we snapped back and forth. She sent me a full face pic and idk what i was thinking so i said "holy fuck ur so pretty" and then she was like "omgggg thank you" and then she asked to see a photo of me so I sent one to her and she said "you look soooo good :)". So cant complain with that response. But this is where things went south. I said some joke to her on snapchat and she said "you're legit the funniest person I ever met" so I responded with "yk what they say, you're either funny or good in bed" and she was like "do they say that" so i said "yeah everybody knows that" and she responded with the 😶 emoji so I was like oh shit i fucked up and stopped messaging her. Then a few days later I said "hey i miss talking to you lets grab lunch sometime" and she said "omg yesss that would be so nice" so I said "perfect let me know what day you're available and we can set something up". She hearted the message and hasnt responded since, its been 3 days what do I do????
yk what im gonna post this
it took me way too long to write this all out

and then everyone started clapping

jfl jk if this shits real do not double text.
if she wanted too she would

and then everyone started clapping

jfl jk if this shits real do not double text.
if she wanted too she would
trvth nvke
u right

oh my palate is narrow asf and uneven. the palate expander would only expand my palate and not my face?
it would expand your face a bit, more importantly the palate is expanded

This could be anything from
Looksmaxxing, Situations and life problems
Just comment down below !
Some bigger problems I might make a thread about instead, but I'll tell you when I do
I have a petite johnson

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
damiankater Off-Topic 1
Iblameelliotmogger Looksmaxxing 4
pompompurino Off-Topic 19
anthonyfr Looksmaxxing 14