- Joined
- Jun 14, 2025
- Messages
- 1,748
- Online time
- 2d 22h
- Reputation
- 7,317
He is extremely suspicious to say the least, he is supposedly from some slavic country yet I have never seen him utter a word in a slavic language, but "he" has made some posts in French... extremely perplexing to say the least...
"He" has also admitted to being a girl and @bunny's alt:
His last thread was literally admitting to being @bunny's alt and admitting "he" has been larping as a man this whole time
His last post was stating he is going to log out and to return on his main:
This was the very last moment he has been ever seen on this forum...
I estimate probability of @Yevgeny being @bunny's alt as high as 90%
"He" has also admitted to being a girl and @bunny's alt:
Ok Im spillin the beans rn
I aint gonna hide nah more
I aint gonna hide nah more
- Deleted Member 75403
- Replies: 5
- Forum: Off-Topic
His last thread was literally admitting to being @bunny's alt and admitting "he" has been larping as a man this whole time
I had a lot of fun
- Deleted Member 75403
- Replies: 12
- Forum: Off-Topic
His last post was stating he is going to log out and to return on his main:
This was the very last moment he has been ever seen on this forum...
I estimate probability of @Yevgeny being @bunny's alt as high as 90%




