Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Doctor pointed out mandible asymmetry on X-RAY, anyone else have this?

IvetteApostol

I wonder how the f**k did this even happen? He told me surgery is the only way to fix, but there would be complications.

Sometimes I yawn and open my mouth too wide, the longer side goes out of socket and gets stuck.

And when I mew, the shorter side's palate hurts, and I look inside my palate and it's actually uneven.

Over.

Wish I could go back to before puberty and dealt with this with current knowledge. Damn... I look back at old childhood photos and it was symmetrical, puberty went wrong somehow.

Screenshot 2024-03-31 3235519.png

Your chance to have bimax and BSSO with insurance bro

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
In the meantime, is there anything I can do to hide this temporarily? Like filler or something?

Your chance to have bimax and BSSO with insurance bro
i see that mine and everyones jaw is asymmetrical like this in some way.. even RR himself had some asymmetry as he aged especially

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dr. Vozcuk [Unblocked] Mewing 28