- Joined
- Feb 1, 2025
- Messages
- 8,596
- Online time
- 16d 3h
- Reputation
- 26,894
Title
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The Fortnite kid?Title
Ey88 or Brady alt ignore list incomingI remembered when you were 183.
Neither.Ey88 or Brady alt ignore list incoming
nahEy88 or Brady alt ignore list incoming
Decay?Neither.
You're ass is gonna be in decay mode if you dont shut the fuck up.Decay?
MogaDecay?
Is that a old userMoga
Shut up kid.Is that a old user
I was gone for one week now these edge lords are hereShut up kid.
I think he just joined on Monday manIs that a old user
Is it that stuff from FortniteTitle
I’m slow bro elaborateI think he just joined on Monday man