Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

does anyone have any tips for increasing height on 2-3 cm??

brittlove

🐆
hey there!! i’m curious if there are any tips to increase your height for 0.5” or 1” inch. Has somebody had experience of increasing height?? i’m seventeen and still growing, but i want pretty quick and maximum results. maybe some useful techniques for that🙏🙏

i’ll be very grateful for any advice🤍🤍

hey there!! i’m curious if there are any tips to increase your height for 0.5” or 1” inch. Has somebody had experience of increasing height?? i’m seventeen and still growing, but i want pretty quick and maximum results. maybe some useful techniques for that🙏🙏

i’ll be very grateful for any advice🤍🤍
You're 17, so your height will mostly stop increasing by 18-20. If you want to get taller after that, the only permanent solution is limb lengthening, but it's expensive and can impair your leg health, like limiting your ability to jump. For a temporary boost, you can try height insoles or heigth socks.

aromasin + hgh
ik youre female but you need to lower your estrogen temporarily because estrogen causes ephiphyseal fusion and closes plates. thats why women are on average shorter than men and puberty ends earlier
you can also have good posture and wear shoe lifts
be healthy

Unlikely you’ll grow taller as a girl at this age, unless your puberty was very very late. What you can do is improve your posture and try to increase the thickness of your intervertebral discs to add height in your spine. Start wearing thicker shoes with lifts inside them or wear high heals. Also your clothing can make you look taller or shorter to wear clothes that make you appear taller.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
aromasin + hgh
ik youre female but you need to lower your estrogen temporarily because estrogen causes ephiphyseal fusion and closes plates. thats why women are on average shorter than men and puberty ends earlier
you can also have good posture and wear shoe lifts
be healthy
oh thank you sm!! is hgh a steroids? or could i just have dietary supplements?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You're 17, so your height will mostly stop increasing by 18-20. If you want to get taller after that, the only permanent solution is limb lengthening, but it's expensive and can impair your leg health, like limiting your ability to jump. For a temporary boost, you can try height insoles or heigth socks.
i think i’m not that short for limb lengthening 😅😅