Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Does anyone know the name of the doctor who did this procedure?

Jeezy

Well-known member
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2025
Messages
12,829
Solutions
7
Online time
21d 19h
Reputation
43,465
Guild
.com logic bureau
Image.jpeg

Ridiculously good upper eyelid fat grafts!

@Gigachad I saw you post the other day. This wasn't Taban MD was it?
 
Are you considering it
Yeah I can send you my eyes in DMs but I don't see why I wouldn't get it... I have good supraorbitals, brow shape, slightly positive canthal tilt, low set brows (eyebrow low-setedness of 0.529x), but my periorbital fat is just cooked and I have prey eyes as a result
 
I don't know but i highly doubt that was taban. Taban doesnt do fat grafts. I'd say 100% it wasn't taban
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top