Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious does anyone really need reta to leanmax

i've got a lot kept in my fridge and i'll be leaving soon, thinking about getting rid of it. if anyones a fat pig and might need it i can ship (this thread is serious)
Got enough ozempic already, but nice offer from u bud
 
i've got a lot kept in my fridge and i'll be leaving soon, thinking about getting rid of it. if anyones a fat pig and might need it i can ship (this thread is serious)
I’ve got 50mg sitting there that I don’t need
 
ozempic is much worse than retatrutide, but k
I agree, but it won't make a big difference for me because I'm stopping with that shit soon cuz I lost already ~25kgs got like 5-6 left
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top