Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No, just know when to care about the other person and you’ll be fine. At the end of the day if your a foid you can get just about anyoneI’m diagnosed with autism, unfortunately. I’m lucky enough that I have pretty low “support needs” or whatever, but i have a feeling that it’s a complete dealbreaker for men![]()
I've seen a plethora of autistic women dating, men don't care if you aren't unbearablebut i have a feeling that it’s a complete dealbreaker for men![]()
ive had a few friends who have autism (havent had a romantic relationship with anyone with autism so i wouldnt know if that gets in the way of things) and i still had great connections with them so i dont think so, just dont make it your whole personality.I’m diagnosed with autism, unfortunately. I’m lucky enough that I have pretty low “support needs” or whatever, but i have a feeling that it’s a complete dealbreaker for men![]()