Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Does boxing/kick boxing improve test if yes by how much

Any activity or exercise that frequently activates large muscle groups can lead to an increase in test. So in theory it should increase test as long as ur doing frequently and in high intensity

By how much cant really be determined, it varies. However there is def a boost

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Any activity or exercise that frequently activates large muscle groups can lead to an increase in testosterone. So in theory it should increase test as long as ur doing frequently and in high intensity
Thanks bhai

Long term cardio as being linked to decrease natural production over time.
But fighting may activate physiological hormones..., if you win and loose, you increase it or decrease it lol

Lowers T

Ashwa is shit tho just eat well sleep well and have a good enviornment
could be I guess, I got my test checked recently. It’s apparently good but I’ve been taking ashwa for 3 yrs now so I’m just sticking with it

The whole time i did combat sports i was skinny and low T thats just the build of many competitors its not gonna turn u into some jacked high T ogre unless u do other shit and many fighters have a skinny , evasive, fast niche to compete with that has benefits. Each to their own