Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Money up syndromei might have up syndrome
High chance of autismWhat is wrong with this bitch
12 year oldisnt she that weird 15 year old that was on org
insane12 year old
That’s why I love her so muchinsane
Frick off u know I’m jokingYou are just a bully atp
No one else knows thatFrick off u know I’m joking
white boy x ethnic girl mmmmhhm I'd goon to thisNo one else knows that
Cowboy is whitewhite boy x ethnic girl mmmmhhm I'd goon to this![]()
Other way around, i larp ethnic cause its funny, he larps white cause he hates himselfwhite boy x ethnic girl mmmmhhm I'd goon to this![]()
What I’m not larping ahhOther way around, i larp ethnic cause its funny, he larps white cause he hates himself
Its ok i love you even though youre ethnicWhat I’m not larping ahh
Frick u
ultimate couple goalz ^_^Its ok i love you even though youre ethnic

Contact mods to delete this cringe thread plsaweeee so romantical in here![]()
![]()
aweeee so romantical in here![]()
![]()
nope ive alr screenshitted thisContact mods to delete this cringe thread pls
Ahh#rapeandmarrymarsyas![]()