Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Does Creatine cause facial bloating?

it absoloutely does, i started taking it few months ago and was taking progress pictures and realized my face getting chubbier and not much results on muscles and when i looked it up it diiid end up bloating my face, creatine does not increase your testosterone or ur strength that much it just puts water in your muscles, try other supliments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thank you for all the responses, i thought so. I just wanted to see other people’s opinions on it as well

Yes

Also no point in using

Should I use it until my cut is done (like 12% BF) or is still useless to take?

Because I don't care how I look right now, I'm not even at/under 15% BF... (17% right now)
You should. Except for bloating, there are barely any side effects. DHT going up maybe, but unless you have hormonal problems, it’s nothing

Should I use it until my cut is done (like 12% BF) or is still useless to take?

Because I don't care how I look right now, I'm not even at/under 15% BF... (17% right now)
well use it if you don't care abt ur face bloating it would actually help with muscle size

Just like minoxidil, creatine face bloating side effects can be stopped by cutting salt in your diet (unless you use a pinch of salt around your workouts for electrolytes), and i mean cutting all the refined salt from your diet, junk food included. And you increases your potassium chloride as a salt substitute. Optional, but increasing caffeine (from coffee) and adding more light cardio can be useful for debloating, under creatine, minoxidil or none of them

this is definetly debatable
for me i've used it and seen a significant increase in my strength and energy
physique has improved dramtically too
i've experienced very little facial bloating as well
You can get it naturally from meat

You can get it naturally from meat
common misconception the amount of creatine in meat is extremely low and you would need to eat an insane amount of meat causing facial bloating in the process. That’s like me saying eating Ice Cream is a good way to get protein, since it might have a gram or two

common misconception the amount of creatine in meat is extremely low and you would need to eat an insane amount of meat causing facial bloating in the process. That’s like me saying eating Ice Cream is a good way to get protein, since it might have a gram or two
You don’t need a ton of creatine

To naturally operate