Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Does eating less carbs plays a role in debloat?

fabricio1788

Confidencemaxxing
Every time I go fully ketogenic, I drop about 5 pounds of water weight in just a few days. Honestly, I can't think of anything that reduces bloating like that! My eye bags disappeared too while I was in ketosis. The downside? I lost a lot of strength at the gym, which was a real bummer, so I decided to go back to eating carbs. Now, I'm thinking about trying keto again but with some targeted carb loading before workouts. The mental clarity and boost in well-being are worth it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It’s a question you can answer yourself
I think what i meant is that is it like this for everyone? or even if there is a better diet to debloat... there is a downside tought less fuller muscles but i guess almost anything that will debloat will do the same.

Every time I go fully ketogenic, I drop about 5 pounds of water weight in just a few days. Honestly, I can't think of anything that reduces bloating like that! My eye bags disappeared too while I was in ketosis. The downside? I lost a lot of strength at the gym, which was a real bummer, so I decided to go back to eating carbs. Now, I'm thinking about trying keto again but with some targeted carb loading before workouts. The mental clarity and boost in well-being are worth it.
Glucose from carbs is what gives you strength, because muscles "eat" glucose during the effort

That's why the bare minimum carbs should be eaten around workouts only

For each 1g of carbs you consume, your body stores 3g of water

Low carb is factually best debloat there is