Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Does Face Yoga Help shape face?

KawiiDumplingZo

Hello,
I was wondering if this face yoga will actually gets results or its BS...

1. **Cheek Lifts**
Smile as wide as you can without straining. - Place your fingers gently on top of your cheeks. - Lift your cheeks upwards (as if you are squinting your eyes) and hold for 5-10 seconds. - Release and repeat 10-15 times.

2. **Fish Face**
Suck in your cheeks and lips as if making a fish face. - Hold this position for 10 seconds. - Relax and repeat 10-15 times. - This tones your cheeks and strengthens your jawline.

3. **Jawline Definer**
Tilt your head back and look at the ceiling. - Push your lower jaw forward, feeling a stretch in your neck and jawline. - Hold this for 10 seconds. - Relax and repeat 10 times. - This helps to reduce the appearance of a double chin.

4. **Forehead Smoother**
Place your hands on your forehead, spreading your fingers between your eyebrows and hairline. - Gently sweep your fingers outwards across your forehead, applying slight pressure. - Repeat 10 times. - This reduces forehead lines and tones the forehead muscles.

5. **The Giraffe**
Sit up straight, tilt your head back, and look up at the ceiling. - Place your fingers at the base of your neck and gently pull the skin down while simultaneously jutting your lower lip out. - Hold for 5 seconds and repeat 10 times. - This tightens the skin around the neck and jawline.

6. **Eye Opener**
Place your index fingers under your eyebrows and gently lift your eyebrows. - Keep your eyes wide open while focusing on something in the distance. - Hold for 10 seconds. - Relax and repeat 10-15 times. - This exercise strengthens the muscles around your eyes and can reduce sagging.

7. **Tongue Stretch**
Stick your tongue out as far as you can. - Try to touch your chin with your tongue (it’s okay if you can’t reach). - Hold for 5-10 seconds. - Relax and repeat 10-15 times. - This helps tone the chin and neck area, reducing a double chin.

8. **Blowfish Exercise**
Puff out your cheeks with air. - Move the air from one cheek to the other. - Do this for 30 seconds. - Repeat 10-15 times. - This strengthens the muscles in your cheeks and jawline.

9. **Smile Smoother**
Hide your teeth with your lips, making an “O” shape with your mouth. - Smile widely while keeping your lips covering your teeth. - Hold for 5 seconds. - Repeat 10 times. - This tones the area around your mouth and lifts sagging cheeks.

10. **Neck Roll**
Sit or stand up straight. - Slowly tilt your head to one side, bringing your chin toward your shoulder. - Gently roll your head in a circular motion, moving toward your chest and over to the other side. - Repeat 5 times in one direction, then switch. - This relieves tension in your neck and helps firm the jawline.

Iv been doing this for a week now before bed. Help me out here guys, keep doing it or na?

Sounds like bullshit. Do you have any videos on people saying it works?

All cope imo

just mew to lift ur hyoid, that “fixes” a double chin if u aren’t fat

And if u want to do something to temporarily reduce puffiness then gua sha

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
All cope imo

just mew to lift ur hyoid, that “fixes” a double chin if u aren’t fat

And if u want to do something to temporarily reduce puffiness then gua sha
I mewed like a year ago but i early see much diff.
I’ll try gua sha later. I’m currently doing chemical peal to get rid of my acne scars.

Na, I just chatgpt that shit. Im like totally new to this stuff. Ill stop doing that
Hello,
I was wondering if this face yoga will actually gets results or its BS...

1. **Cheek Lifts**
Smile as wide as you can without straining. - Place your fingers gently on top of your cheeks. - Lift your cheeks upwards (as if you are squinting your eyes) and hold for 5-10 seconds. - Release and repeat 10-15 times.

2. **Fish Face**
Suck in your cheeks and lips as if making a fish face. - Hold this position for 10 seconds. - Relax and repeat 10-15 times. - This tones your cheeks and strengthens your jawline.

3. **Jawline Definer**
Tilt your head back and look at the ceiling. - Push your lower jaw forward, feeling a stretch in your neck and jawline. - Hold this for 10 seconds. - Relax and repeat 10 times. - This helps to reduce the appearance of a double chin.

4. **Forehead Smoother**
Place your hands on your forehead, spreading your fingers between your eyebrows and hairline. - Gently sweep your fingers outwards across your forehead, applying slight pressure. - Repeat 10 times. - This reduces forehead lines and tones the forehead muscles.

5. **The Giraffe**
Sit up straight, tilt your head back, and look up at the ceiling. - Place your fingers at the base of your neck and gently pull the skin down while simultaneously jutting your lower lip out. - Hold for 5 seconds and repeat 10 times. - This tightens the skin around the neck and jawline.

6. **Eye Opener**
Place your index fingers under your eyebrows and gently lift your eyebrows. - Keep your eyes wide open while focusing on something in the distance. - Hold for 10 seconds. - Relax and repeat 10-15 times. - This exercise strengthens the muscles around your eyes and can reduce sagging.

7. **Tongue Stretch**
Stick your tongue out as far as you can. - Try to touch your chin with your tongue (it’s okay if you can’t reach). - Hold for 5-10 seconds. - Relax and repeat 10-15 times. - This helps tone the chin and neck area, reducing a double chin.

8. **Blowfish Exercise**
Puff out your cheeks with air. - Move the air from one cheek to the other. - Do this for 30 seconds. - Repeat 10-15 times. - This strengthens the muscles in your cheeks and jawline.

9. **Smile Smoother**
Hide your teeth with your lips, making an “O” shape with your mouth. - Smile widely while keeping your lips covering your teeth. - Hold for 5 seconds. - Repeat 10 times. - This tones the area around your mouth and lifts sagging cheeks.

10. **Neck Roll**
Sit or stand up straight. - Slowly tilt your head to one side, bringing your chin toward your shoulder. - Gently roll your head in a circular motion, moving toward your chest and over to the other side. - Repeat 5 times in one direction, then switch. - This relieves tension in your neck and helps firm the jawline.

Iv been doing this for a week now before bed. Help me out here guys, keep doing it or na?
Sounds like cope tbh. Using chatgpt is honestly bs. I don't think it would work but you could continue if you want.

I mewed like a year ago but i early see much diff.
mewing after puberty won’t do much, it def lifts ur hyoid and improves breathing though
I’ll try gua sha later. I’m currently doing chemical peal to get rid of my acne scars.
I don’t do gua sha either, just hve no interests in temporary solutions. Skin and collagen are important though so keep that up