Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

does Gua sha work

Tim

The one who left it all behind
Established Member
does Gua sha really work, i am planning to buy one

in my experience it only works temporarily on the face (similarity to cold therapy,) but for deep tissue muscle massage and lymphadic draining its wonderful

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

i am trying to remove the black lines beside my mouth (idk what its called) but it probably go away when i lose some bf

def works but temporary tho it just takes time be patient with it

i mean its 80 cents, so i will get one anyway. thats only way i can see if it is real haha

i mean its 80 cents, so i will get one anyway. thats only way i can see if it is real haha
don’t buy a resin one either get an actual jade one or a metal one

is that one good?

is that one good?
it says 100% jade so i’d say so,

I used to lurk on skincare reddits and they would always say that the fake gua shas will give you a skin reaction so be careful

Reactions: Tim