Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

does it get better

Deleted Member 54235

Well-known member
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Dec 18, 2024
Messages
2,174
Online time
6d 9h
Reputation
8,977
Only thing that’s keeping me from being a complete nihilist is Trisha paytas lowkey only reason I think things will get better is because of her😩😩😩 like Idc im gonna sound parasocial for a moment but she fr keeps me from going fully insane anytime I see her vids on my fyp I stop and watch cuz she puts how I feel into words in such a good way
Anyways I loveeeee her
 
i love trisha shes so funny i-saw-this-on-instagram-and-this-is-just-so-obsessive-v0-ap0tkx604vhe1.jpeg
 
Only thing that’s keeping me from being a complete nihilist is Trisha paytas lowkey only reason I think things will get better is because of her😩😩😩 like Idc im gonna sound parasocial for a moment but she fr keeps me from going fully insane anytime I see her vids on my fyp I stop and watch cuz she puts how I feel into words in such a good way
Anyways I loveeeee her
it never gets better
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top