Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ty king3rd image looked best
Bro you’re too kindchad doesn't matter you pick and tell us what would look better on you
chad are those photos taken with back or front camera?Bro you’re too kind![]()
Front on iPhone 12chad are those photos taken with back or front camera?
No brother I just asked because your bones are peeking through out my screenFront on iPhone 12, probably why the quality is ass lol
Haha ty bro, this is just chillin while working from homeNo brother I just asked because your bones are peeking through out my screen
I just wanted to make sure
chad do you have pre-ascension pictures I can look at? or you've been born this wayHaha ty bro, this is just chillin while working from home
born this way ofc chads are for lifechad do you have pre-ascension pictures I can look at? or you've been born this way
View attachment 416770
Bro…this is insaneThis was my first year of college![]()
Grey moggerFirst two are pre haircut and second two post haircut
doesn’t matter ur chad broFirst two are pre haircut and second two post haircut
Ty ty heavenyou look better no matter where you are..![]()
Ty brodieYou look really good bro
Greycel confirmedGrey mogger
You’re too kinddoesn’t matter ur chad bro
Should I sell it instead?Where do you throw out your bath water?
What price point should I start atWhere do you throw out your bath water?
75$What price point should I start at
Thanks for the feedback, you seem to be in the minority on that opinion thoLong suits you man
Gotta make a living somehow
Short hair is a sign of weakness lion needs maneThanks for the feedback, you seem to be in the minority on that opinion tho
what exactly did u do or was it naturalThis was my first year of college![]()
Nothing crazy, mostly just losing bodyfat and better styling/groomingwhat exactly did u do or was it natural
no fillers ?Nothing crazy, mostly just losing bodyfat and better styling/grooming
No fillers but I’m not against themno fillers ?