Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion does penis size matter????

a lot of girls say it matters more on how you use it. is this true? I dont know how to measure my penis properly so I dont know how big my one is but I need some answers. if any females want to answer from experience then that would be great.
 
a lot of girls say it matters more on how you use it. is this true? I dont know how to measure my penis properly so I dont know how big my one is but I need some answers. if any females want to answer from experience then that would be great.
penis size matters
 
a lot of girls say it matters more on how you use it. is this true? I dont know how to measure my penis properly so I dont know how big my one is but I need some answers. if any females want to answer from experience then that would be great.
Not my experience but my friend who's a male slut that fucks a lot says yes it does matter
 
a lot of girls say it matters more on how you use it. is this true? I dont know how to measure my penis properly so I dont know how big my one is but I need some answers. if any females want to answer from experience then that would be great.
it does matter alot, life starts at 6 inches
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top