Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion does piercings make you more ugly?

slutsosa

illkillmyselfinfrontofyou
I was thinking about getting my face pierced, but some people say that others are prettier without any type of piercings, because you need to keep your body the natural way.

brb using imagination since no pics

I was thinking about getting my face pierced, but some people say that others are prettier without any type of piercings, because you need to keep your body the natural way.
A guy with something simple like just his ears pierced usually goes over pretty well with the opposite sex. And worse case if you look worse just stop wearing any earrings and your holes with close

usually you look better natural, but depends. dont get anything enormous or colorful, something small or simple can look significantly better. also dont get it in a strange place like your eye or cheeks or something. idk ive seen girls with small nose, lip, and eyebrow piercings that were cute. just keep it small and simple, not anything that screams crazy

Small piercings sure.
But anything too large or obnoxious just looks stupid in my opinion.
And if your face is full of crazy piercings then that's a whole other story.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Small piercings sure.
But anything too large or obnoxious just looks stupid in my opinion.
And if your face is full of crazy piercings then that's a whole other story.
he could fit a whole mug thru his ear

Attachments

• th-722946898.jpg
    th-722946898.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 3