6'1 white twink
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
bro lied in everythingCan someone who has rich parents convince their family to adopt me thanks!
I live alone and I make more than average in income, I’ll adopt both of you and CrisCan someone who has rich parents convince their family to adopt me thanks!
ngl we would be the best familyI live alone and I’m more than average in income, I’ll adopt both of you and Cris
Hall nahngl we would be the best family
BrutalHall nah
@nani3 is richer than me she would take both of youBrutal
Isn't average income in Egypt like 100 bucks though?I live alone and I’m more than average in income, I’ll adopt both of you and Cris
Proof or larp6'1 white twink
That’s why I only said more than averageIsn't average income in Egypt like 100 bucks? though?
bros racistIsn't average income in Egypt like 100 bucks? though?
How so?bros racist
hail hHall nah
im jkHow so?
I’m not gonna say how much I make but it’s more than enough HEREIsn't average income in Egypt like 100 bucks though?
bro makes more than average money at 20I’m not gonna say how much I make but it’s more than enough HERE
Don’t compare, I had to make money cause I had to move out. I’m sure if you were in my place you would have done the samebro makes more than average money at 20
im 19 and broke
I make 0 money, but I'm not brokebro makes more than average money at 20
im 19 and broke

yeah tbh our circumstances arent the sameDon’t compare, I had to make money cause I had to move out. I’m sure if you were in my place you would have done the same
No I don’t want those retards near me@nani3 is richer than me she would take both of you
Ban incoming!!!No I don’t want those retards near me
ban her!!!Ban incoming!!!![]()
Adopt me lowkeyNo I don’t want those retards near me
Pick me. I'll keep your Finnish grandma company too, I'm that versatile.No I don’t want those retards near me
I’ll adopt you bbAdopt me lowkey
She’s deadPick me. I'll keep your Finnish grandma company too, I'm that versatile.
I’ll adopt you bb