Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Does wisdom teeth removal make any difference?

abuseddog

85% frontal harmony
I got mine removed 2 years ago, noticed 0 change in my face

It makes a difference, for the worse.

It decreases the capacity of your oral cavity, and won't allow for optimal chewing.

interesting post, i have a nephew that has the space for the wisdom tooth, he has the most perfect facial structure and smile possible.
2 things possibly happened, enough animal foods during development specially from 12 to 20 when he moved with his dad(my brother) and he was breastfed till 5 years old. he would be a PSL if he wasnt so short, he is 5'6" if im not mistaken, really he has like a 8/10 face without even trying, also he hasnt had a history of allergies and that plays a great role in proper breathing during development