- Joined
- Mar 10, 2025
- Messages
- 288
- Reputation
- 345
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
facts, all HQNP ugly femcelsMost girls here do i can see their sexual frustration at that point give me a high bodycount bitch
They talk to guys online anyway which is no difference to a party slutfacts, all HQNP ugly femcels
but 100x worseThey talk to guys online anyway which is no difference to a party slut
You piss me off by questioning me, beg for my remorse in DMswhat did i do![]()
kys n****rYou piss me off by questioning me, beg for my remorse in DMs
Good one! Imagine being online all day and hiding your online status so you don't look like a femcel!kys n****r
im not online all day bitch i go to schoolGood one! Imagine being online all day and hiding your online status so you don't look like a femcel!
Lies, either way you're a dickless femcelim not online all day bitch i go to school
oh ik your degenerate pussyless incel ass aint talkingLies, either way you're a dickless femcel
I have 30+ slaysoh ik your degenerate pussyless incel ass aint talking
in the astral realm maybeI have 30+ slays
I'm in the astral realm everyday from my looksmaxxing stackin the astral realm maybe
whatever helps you sleep at night!!I'm in the astral realm everyday from my looksmaxxing stack
What's in your stack?I'm in the astral realm everyday from my looksmaxxing stack
What's in your stack?
fuck this pajeet@doll thoughts
I wish I was in this era to experience all thisfuck this pajeet
im still confused If youre him or notI wish I was in this era to experience all this
or maybe I did
similar yet so differentim still confused If youre him or notsimilar yet so different