Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Donate blood to be skinny

W advice make sure to drink water before or you can feel the needle sucking ur blood lol
 
Does it have to be a lot? Like over a pint I'd assume

You'd also probably have to be very healthy for them to even consider it
Not really lol , you can donate blood almost always except if you have illnesses or just got a tattoo done , I think it’s about 500 cals per donation
 
How is body mass index bullshit? It's supposed to be used with your overall body fat percentage not just as a substitute.
if ur like 180cm with 120kg weight, by bmi ur obese. but what if u actually dont have a lot of fat and your weight is pure muscle? shit makes no sense
 
Not really lol , you can donate blood almost always except if you have illnesses or just got a tattoo done , I think it’s about 500 cals per donation
Wait I might consider this but they refused me last time because of my medical history and chronic under-eating and that was only for a small amount at a medical check up so I doubt I'll be able to make the cut

I have to fit my undercovers somehow smh
 
needles are so scary thiugh 😢😢
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top