Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

DONT JOIN THIS f*****g FORUM FOR A RATING AND THEN LEAVE

pslgodduckz

the forums biggest loser
Staff
Knowledgeable
Established Member
jesus christ the amount of f*****g ratings i see on this f*****g forum is unbelievable

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
bump

But look , only the good members will stay

Its the whole reason why people join hahaha, they just want validation. They dont want to better themselves
Yeah , sometimes I wonder if looksmaxxing becoming mainstream is a good thing

Yeah for the people who actually go for it, but not for the people seeking validation. Especially when they think they look better than they actually do. Certain people can be really harsh here hahaha
There is this one black dude that looks like an ogre who posted a thread saying , rate me , I think I'm a very sexy individual
I couldn't find the thread

Btw what time is it in the Netherlands? My guess is like midnight?

Hahaha, sometimes I see people getting rated higher than those who look 10 times better; I don't think ratings are very accurate, hahaha. For example, I am not the best-looking guy out there, but sometimes I wonder how certain people can get a higher rating.
Angle maxxing and some bias
Some people will rate you way lower because of jealousy
I had people telling me I'm a 4 , imagine that

Hahaha, that is true, i currently think i am a 6 maybe 6.2 on a good day. And i think i can climb up to 6.8 if i gymmaxx + cutmaxx
I will say it once again, you may reach an 8 if you move outside of Netherlands

I am planning on moving to america or japan, but in a couple of years when i am done with my study. First im going test my test levels, and if its low i am gonna take test
Boost it naturally

I am planning on moving to america or japan, but in a couple of years when i am done with my study. First im going test my test levels, and if its low i am gonna take test
You'll mog in Japan but don't reproduce with a Japanese women , waste of good genes

Are those ways not complete bs?
Ofc not
Cold showers, fighting and violence, Red meat , training and sprinting all those boost test

I will try to keep it western, the best probably would be a blonde swedish girl. Then my child would for sure have good genes
Sometimes I think of getting with a Slavic women , then I think of getting a pure Arab with those green siren eyes .
For you , a blonde Swedish girl will be ideal
Swedish metal is cool too

Why aren't you asleep anyway

Bad sleep schedule due new years eve, i probably should try to sleep.
Same here
And I have to attend lessons tomorrow 😭

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
Yeah , sometimes I wonder if looksmaxxing becoming mainstream is a good thing
its a terrible thing all these f*****g normies ruined it

I take cold shower everymorning, i eat red meat almost everyday, my grandpa owns 100+ flesh cows. I train 6 days a week and do cardio one day a week. I still feel like i have low test tho
Semen retention is your last resort

Bro some of them dont even respond to the ratings, total npcs lol

Back