Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Double Jaw Surgery

quepasta

Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established
I have a few questions about DJS.

First, the upper jaw. LF1 could be beneficial, do you think that if I don’t have an underbite it will give good results? My bite is normal I would just get it for more facial depth if. Alternatively, maybe the kind of LF2 that Giant offers were
it’s all intraoral and they don’t move the nose bit, just the infraorbital rim and LF1 parts. I must confess that I don’t fully understand this, but if it’s a viable option then I’ll look into it more.

Next, the lower jaw. What I really need is for my ramus to be lengthened, but that is typically done by distraction and it takes a while. It most likely would not be done in the same procedure. I’m not sure whether or not I should get this. Alternatively, would some kind of CCW make the ramus appear longer?

I am just trying to learn more about these procedures, I am not seriously considering them yet, just figuring out my options. I am starting to save up for surgery when I am 19 or 20.

1. continue going thru puberty cuz yer bones aint done. bones are not even done till early 20s
if you have a normal bite, then lf1 will not have much effect for depth, there will be some but not a lot. if you dont want your nose moved ask the surgeon, you can create custom
lf2 is more extreme so i dont think thats needed
ccw rotates your jaw so keep that in mind, cuz it will affect that. yes it will probably lengthen your ramus
once you are done developing in your 20s, speak to a surgeon who can give genuine expert advice

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
1. continue going thru puberty cuz yer bones aint done. bones are not even done till early 20s
if you have a normal bite, then lf1 will not have much effect for depth, there will be some but not a lot. if you dont want your nose moved ask the surgeon, you can create custom
lf2 is more extreme so i dont think thats needed
ccw rotates your jaw so keep that in mind, cuz it will affect that. yes it will probably lengthen your ramus
once you are done developing in your 20s, speak to a surgeon who can give genuine expert advice
Yeah I know, that’s the reason for the disclaimer at the bottom. I am just trying to learn more about jaw surgery.

I think after puberty, chewing, HGH and maybe some anabolics my ramus, chin, and maybe even maxilla will be looking good. My dad has a decent ramus and a very square chin so I think that it might just be a matter of waiting.

My maxilla isn’t recessed per se but the more projection, the better. I know that LF2 is more risky, but I think that was why Giant Implants designed a modified version where they do it completely intraorally and only move the infraorbital rim and LF1 region, so supposedly that makes it less invasive as they don’t make incisions inside the nose or move the nose.

To change the discussion to softmaxxes, I actually have seen results from mewing and thumb pulling, though I am sure that puberty had a role to play as well. I have seen amazing results from lateral thumb pulling, with improved lateral zygomatic projection as well as greater symmetry. I have also seen great results from forward pulling from the soft palate, mostly the results have been in the LF1 area, because the bone now goes up to the skin and I no longer have traces of nasolabial folds. So far not much improvement in the LF2/3 areas, nor major improvement in mandible/chin projection, though my mandible has become more upward grown instead of downswung.

You are gonna be hopping on hgh so you shouldn't worry about surgery until you see where that takes you

You are gonna be hopping on hgh so you shouldn't worry about surgery until you see where that takes you
yeah, I’ve been mowing lawns and when I get a job later this year I will start my HGH. Right now I am gathering supplies like a blood glucose monitor, syringes, ancillaries, and a mini fridge. I will be hopping on MK 677 after my blood glucose monitor comes, in the meantime before HGH.

yeah, I’ve been mowing lawns and when I get a job later this year I will start my HGH. Right now I am gathering supplies like a blood glucose monitor, syringes, ancillaries, and a mini fridge. I will be hopping on MK 677 after my blood glucose monitor comes, in the meantime before HGH.
what would you do if your parents caught you with all that

Do what you can to keep yourself from the crazy bloat of mk

High T activities

what would you do if your parents caught you with all that
they wouldn’t care about the blood glucose monitor, they’re going to know about the mini fridge, they would flip out about the syringes and they might be concerned about the ancillaries

it’s fine, they’ll probably try to make me stop but I’ll just buy more

But they won’t find out, at least not for like 5 months

Based man

Back