- Joined
- Feb 20, 2025
- Messages
- 23,238
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 2mo 1h
- Reputation
- 61,586
I have drank so much as someone who doesn’t drink, and I am not even tipsy at all, 450mg Pregablin hits harder and is way easier on the body
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
be careful cusidk i like being drunk just drink more newday it’s worth it
I fucking burned my esophagus from drinking and has acid reflux for 4 days how is this shit worth it? Also mirin hormoneminningidk i like being drunk just drink more newday it’s worth it
its only worth it if you feel like you worth nothingI fucking burned my esophagus from drinking and has acid reflux for 4 days how is this shit worth it? Also mirin hormoneminning
I’m not like that I’m a sigma and cannot just act npc in a clubi think it's more about the overall experience of drinking in good company, like over dinner, at a bar / club, etc.
Exactly and no other drugs make you do stupid decisions like alcohol itself I fucking regret what I’ve done but at the same time I don’t it’s confusing,the worst time of this summer is when I was so retarde by ditching the weed and drinking straight up poison.its only worth it if you feel like you worth nothing
I don’t drink and I had 5 tequila shots and 2 ciders and I’m not even tipsyidk i like being drunk just drink more newday it’s worth it
damn it takes me like 1-2 drinksI don’t drink and I had 5 tequila shots and 2 ciders and I’m not even tipsy
the funny thing is that alcohol is probably the worst drug mortality wise (many studies say it)Exactly and no other drugs make you do stupid decisions like alcohol itself I fucking regret what I’ve done but at the same time I don’t it’s confusing,the worst time of this summer is when I was so retarde by ditching the weed and drinking straight up poison.
Is your liver the size of a peanut?damn it takes me like 1-2 drinks![]()
Seriously bro,I gotta spit something out on discord I’ll DM you.the funny thing is that alcohol is probably the worst drug mortality wise (many studies say it)
They all taste like shit except for a few cidersmost alcohol doesn't even taste good
I felt nothingDrinking is fun, makes the convos way funnier.
Agreed.most alcohol doesn't even taste good
A sign to drink moreI felt nothing
Yes Limodrinking is bad ruins life![]()
or drop itA sign to drink more
girly drinks? like those super sugary pink lemonade ones?Agreed.
I just drink liqueur and "girly drinks." They taste good.
Yeah, the pinks are goodgirly drinks? like those super sugary pink lemonade ones?
I can feel my cognition, muscle protein synthesis, bone matrix, liver health getting nerfed with every sipA sign to drink more
So it's working as intended, you'll learn to love it. Keep at it.I can feel my cognition, muscle protein synthesis, bone matrix, liver health getting nerfed with every sip