- Joined
- Apr 9, 2025
- Messages
- 3,211
- Solutions
- 4
- Online time
- 13d 6h
- Reputation
- 11,933
no my parents don’t believe in mental health even after I’ve attempted multiple timesDo you go to therapy???
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
no my parents don’t believe in mental health even after I’ve attempted multiple timesDo you go to therapy???
Hope your okay budno my parents don’t believe in mental health even after I’ve attempted multiple times
Crazy how people choose to neglect the health of their kids. Just baffles me why parents won’t let kids go to therapy. Please stay safe. Your life is worth so much!!! The world is a better place with you in it, trust me!no my parents don’t believe in mental health even after I’ve attempted multiple times
Dandelions ah commentCrazy how people choose to neglect the health of their kids. Just baffles me why parents won’t let kids go to therapy. Please stay safe. Your life is worth so much!!! The world is a better place with you in it, trust me!
High-EQ response tbh!Hope your okay bud
Pushing for 20 nglNah and why does this have 16 pages
A barbershop haircut that costs a quarterPushing for 20 ngl
Who are you gonna push 20 withPushing for 20 ngl
Elaborate n***aWho are you gonna push 20 with
I’m to lazyElaborate n***a
Gold is worth +3 repI’m to lazy
DM me if you want to know more about Lefort @JeezyTheSnowmanEVEN SURGERY CANNOT CHANGE YOUR GENETICS; IT ONLY CHANGES WHAT YOU HAVE. GENETICS DETERMINE HOW YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE, YOUR EMOTIONS, YOUR MIND, YOUR BEAUTY—IN SHORT, GENETICS DETERMINE EVERYTHING. WHATEVER YOU ARE EXPERIENCING TODAY IS DETERMINED BY YOUR GENETICS; YOU ARE LIVING THE GENETICS YOU WERE GIVEN. WE DID NOT CHOOSE TO BE BORN OR CHOOSE OUR GENETICS; THE PEOPLE WHO RULE US CHOSE THEM. WE ARE ONLY HERE FOR THE EXPERIMENT. NONE OF THIS IS REAL; IT IS AN EXPERIMENT. THE BEAUTIFUL, THE UGLY, THE RICH, THE POOR—IT IS ALL A GAME, ALL FAKE. WE WILL ONLY SEE THE TRUTH WHEN WE DIE.
That’s it I’m kmsEVEN SURGERY CANNOT CHANGE YOUR GENETICS; IT ONLY CHANGES WHAT YOU HAVE. GENETICS DETERMINE HOW YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE, YOUR EMOTIONS, YOUR MIND, YOUR BEAUTY—IN SHORT, GENETICS DETERMINE EVERYTHING. WHATEVER YOU ARE EXPERIENCING TODAY IS DETERMINED BY YOUR GENETICS; YOU ARE LIVING THE GENETICS YOU WERE GIVEN. WE DID NOT CHOOSE TO BE BORN OR CHOOSE OUR GENETICS; THE PEOPLE WHO RULE US CHOSE THEM. WE ARE ONLY HERE FOR THE EXPERIMENT. NONE OF THIS IS REAL; IT IS AN EXPERIMENT. THE BEAUTIFUL, THE UGLY, THE RICH, THE POOR—IT IS ALL A GAME, ALL FAKE. WE WILL ONLY SEE THE TRUTH WHEN WE DIE.
In Minecraft, right? Jumping into lava?That’s it I’m kms
this made me laughIn Minecraft, right? Jumping into lava?
I had intrusive thoughts about doing this earlier ngl with all my diamond enchanted gearthis made me laugh
genio+rhino and maybe lasik for green eyesplease
boi ur already htn boigenio+rhino and maybe lasik for green eyes
after that ill be htn for sure
like hmtn unfrauded maybe lhtn on a good day but I lack bonemassboi ur already htn boi
We areI just find serbia very funny
me too bud ots okaylike hmtn unfrauded maybe lhtn on a good day but I lack bonemass![]()
custom 3d implants, jaw shaving, rhinoplasty, lip lift, lip filler, chin fillerYou tell me
Finally a n***a who wants to jaw shave. And a n***a smart enough to wait to get rhino until after jaw surgeryDouble jaw
Jaw shave
Under eye fat transfer
Nose job maybe depends how I look after jaw surgery
Are you going to get genio for chin to reduce it?Pretty sure I don t really need these...my jaw is already narrow, my lips need anything but filler or lift( pretty sure my upper lip reaches my nose when I smile sometimes) and I have an overprojected chin
Do you have deep labiomental fold like me?No because it looks short frontal wise
My chin is pretty tall frontal wise, I just don't like that it looks like a round ball instead of square + the fold is uggo (I camo with beard)Not like this
bbl. (lip filler, botox)please
Rhino plasty and jaw surgery thumbsplease