Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

dunno if its a good thing

DonJuanDeMarco

world's worst lover
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Apr 27, 2024
Messages
2,787
Solutions
2
Reputation
6,327
Location
México
Whenever I'm out, sitting at a bus stop or even inside a tram, always some old lady starting a convo with me
Or asking me for directions..

What does this mean? Do I have a high trusting face? I thought I looked scary wth

ova
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top