Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Method Eating the right food is key for facial development

This isn’t necessarily water.
But It’s fair to show the real biology behind.

homo neanderthalensis also known as Neanderthal,the closest species to the today’s homo sapien which can be used a example.

IMG_1236.jpegIMG_1235.png

What’s the most obvious thing on the jaw?
Dental crowding is not visible in any Neanderthal specimen found to date.
They had large and wide mandible bones,including a wide lower and upper palate with large molars.
The Neanderthal diet consisted of uncooked grains,meat and nuts.

These foods are nowadays replaced with softer counterpart,from regular meat to ground beef.
From the nuts and grains to the pasta for example.
Food is becoming softer and less nutrient dense,this leads to crowding of the teeth,narrowing of the upper and lower palate and poor Jaw development.

Lots of people have good genetics,they’re just not using their chances and start blowing it away with all the things that could lead to poor facial development.
“But I’m ugly” half of the time your ugliness is caused by shitty development.
Eating your soft ultraprocessed food like a bitch.
It’s over for you if you think the opposite.
Between the ages of 10 till 20 your diet influence half of your facial factors.
Don’t say this is cope it’s something that’s known all around the world.
Fuck off shitty chips eater I’d rather bite a fishes head off.

What’s the most obvious thing on the jaw?
Dental crowding is not visible in any Neanderthal specimen found to date.
They had large and wide mandible bones,including a wide lower and upper palate with large molars.
The Neanderthal diet consisted of uncooked grains,meat and nuts.
Uncooked grains? And nuts? That was to avoid starving, they mainly ate meat if they could
These foods are nowadays replaced with softer counterpart,from regular meat to ground beef.
True
From the nuts and grains to the pasta for example.
I don’t see the correlation for grains, raw grains are extremely unhealthy
Food is becoming softer and less nutrient dense
It’s not that it’s softer it’s the nutrient density purely. More nutrients = better developed
,this leads to crowding of the teeth,narrowing of the upper and lower palate and poor Jaw development.
True
Lots of people have good genetics,they’re just not using their chances and start blowing it away with all the things that could lead to poor facial development.
“But I’m ugly” half of the time your ugliness is caused by shitty development.
Eating your soft ultraprocessed food like a bitch.
Again, not necessarily about the soft food it’s simply the nutrients
It’s over for you if you think the opposite.
Between the ages of 10 till 20 your diet influence half of your facial factors.
Don’t say this is cope it’s something that’s known all around the world.
Fuck off shitty chips eater I’d rather bite a fishes head off.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Uncooked grains? And nuts? That was to avoid starving, they mainly ate meat if they could

True

I don’t see the correlation for grains, raw grains are extremely unhealthy

It’s not that it’s softer it’s the nutrient density purely. More nutrients = better developed

True

Again, not necessarily about the soft food it’s simply the nutrients
You kinda corrected me thanks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Its all genetics, jfl thinking diet does anything. Its more like THOUSANDS of years of diet does anything, your genes determines about all of your facial development
Alright explain this.
Why do hunter gatherer tribes with no “hunter gatherer skull” shit have perfectly straight and white teeth and didn’t need braces?
Your low appeal and PSL isn’t an excuse for “it’s not the diet”.
Keep in mind the people who ate like shit but turned out stunning is a 1 in a million chance.
If you don’t use a machine properly,it will rust eventually.

Back