Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Eczema how to fix

Fatcunt

I have eczema all over my body I always have never really tried to fix it due to just being lazy but I’m trying to fix it now it’s not itchy or dosent bother me it just looks discusting I’ve started using cod liver oil and moisturiser and only drinking water this is the best my face has ever been skin wise 2 months ago it was a lot worst any tips help

Hydrocortisone cream, over the counter medication you can get from any Wallgreens or CVS, don't go overboard with it just dab it on affected areas. Don't take hot showers and carry a towel when sweating or working out as excess sweat is an irritant for excema

Need some cream emollients (moisturisers) – used every day to stop the skin becoming dry

I have eczema all over my body I always have never really tried to fix it due to just being lazy but I’m trying to fix it now it’s not itchy or dosent bother me it just looks discusting I’ve started using cod liver oil and moisturiser and only drinking water this is the best my face has ever been skin wise 2 months ago it was a lot worst any tips help
Cold showers and get moisturising shower gels, fixes it if daily