Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Edating is not optimal

D82C2B38-CE05-4155-8772-79F6EDC4D71B.gif
 
I’m not lying, I said I’d like to think

In reality, I would probably say yes
It would still end badly
the future is never certain if you really love someone I wouldnt take the chance of not trying to get another chance in case you can never love like that again
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top