Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Eddie mgs?

ErmErm

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 17, 2024
Messages
344
Online time
22h 26m
Reputation
625
Location
WI
I searched up how many 5mgs are for edibles and it says it’s a low/average dose? Is this true?? I usually only smoke, and a medium bowl gets me a good high of that means anything, I usually take 100mgs I thought that was the average dose? I mean I thought I had a low tolerance when I “greened out” on it:( someone help pls
 
Oops I meant I searched how does 5mg of eddies do for you
 
Weed is a shit drug anyway
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top