Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story Edibles once put me in a coma

Mandy?

💋🖤
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
May 2, 2025
Messages
10,985
Solutions
5
Online time
23d 8h
Reputation
47,306
Location
Kitchen
Guild
🌹
I was just playing red dead 1 at night once then the edible I swallowed a hour later kicked on hard. The controller fell out of my hands,I leaned back on my chair and my head hung down as I looked at the screen through my hair,trying to tell my friend I’m too fried to speak with the last 7 functional braincells.
 
mirin hard tbh i just wanna get to the point where im rarely concious
Yeah fuck this not even a rep
same bro idk whats up today
 
Wasn’t that fun to be honest,almost greened out to be honest I had to crawl to bed.

Over
i wanna be pure fenty nodding bra just not awake

and the rare times i am awake is when im getting that spoon lighter needle and belt ready
 
The most retarded threads get the most attention but a nice story gets DNRed brutal
Start making threads like this bro trust 😭🙏🏾

https___forum.looksmaxxing.com_attachments_screenshot-2025-08-14-at-12-10-10-png.155089_.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top