Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious @ela67 is different to the other foids

BigDihDiddy ⚦

BigDihDiddy mogs you 🇧🇷 🇵🇱
Reputable ★★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2024
Messages
25,689
Solutions
2
Online time
2mo 16d
Reputation
87,939
Location
Mumbai, India
Tbh not in a necessarily good way but every foid here I talk to gives me major chads whore vibes

But ela is so narcy I don’t even think she worships chads dick like every other foid ever tbh she worships herself

I’ve never seen nothing like it
 
Tbh not in a necessarily good way but every foid here I talk to gives me major chads whore vibes

But ela is so narcy I don’t even think she worships chads dick like every other foid ever tbh she worships herself

I’ve never seen nothing like it
Poor her tbh idk whay she did but I see her getting a lot of hate on her threads for some reason she seems nice
 
she don’t worship herself she probably has bad OCD and body dysmorphia that’s why she’s repeatedly asking for rates and the same questions over and over she’s just mentally retarded
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top