Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Elevator shoes are the biggest looksmax out there

dohbeep

Established
I started with 1.5 inch lifts for the beginning but the problem with those are they feel too spongey and don’t fit well in low tops so I don’t suggest anyone buy them

I ordered 7cm elevator shoes which actually give about 5-6cm and it’s the best looksmax I’ve ever done I no longer feel like a manlet in public. From 183.5/4 cm -
189cm

also don’t worry about walking weird it’s totally fine up to 6-7cm. no one realises and they won’t unless you already have a negative ape index (wingspan is shorter than height)

Short guys this is the biggest looksmax for you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Forgot to add this,

Below 5’7 - you are not considered as human you will experience rudeness from men and women Regularly unless you have a brilliant face
5’7-5’9 you are the “short guy” experience jokes and being made fun of but overall you’re okay
5’9-5’11 average height
5’11.5-6’1 tallish
6’1 and above tall
At the 5’11+ range you will command respect even if ugly that’s where you wan to be. Swallow the height pill now and get elevator shoes

Lifts any more than 1 inch look fake, noticeable, try-hard and weird af.

When will people understand this...?

You can cope however much you want with shoe lifts, but at the end when you're indoors without your shoes and lifts, that's when your true height is exposed and you'll make women cry once they realize that they dated a manlet. It's brutal.

Either way my shoes automatically make me well above 6'2", so idfc... and I'm not that insecure about it, till the point i have to lie about my own height.

So for manlets (officially below 6'0" according to realistic 2020 stats), there is no other cope, than frauding your height by an inch at best. You're still an IRL manlet, remember that. Not even LL could save because after that your legs will be useless forever... the only fix that was to this is development during and before puberty with good genetics and nutrition... something which you can never revisit.

Lifts any more than 1 inch look fake, noticeable, try-hard and weird af.

When will people understand this...?

You can cope however much you want with shoe lifts, but at the end when you're indoors without your shoes and lifts, that's when your true height is exposed and you'll make women cry once they realize that they dated a manlet. It's brutal.

Either way my shoes automatically make me well above 6'2", so idfc... and I'm not that insecure about it, till the point i have to lie about my own height.

So for manlets (officially below 6'0" according to realistic 2020 stats), there is no other cope, than frauding your height by an inch at best. You're still an IRL manlet, remember that. Not even LL could save because after that your legs will be useless forever... the only fix that was to this is development during and before puberty with good genetics and nutrition... something which you can never revisit.
I’m not a manlet at 6’0.25/0.5 and to be honest I don’t feel like one at all. And btw normal shoes give you an inch
So with another inch lift it’s a total of 2 inches or a bit more
You can get away with 2.5 inch man.

And for my cause I’m a slightly above 6 foot so if I take my elevator shoes off a foid is not going to realise because I’m still aboce average in height 9376155E-39D3-4366-8DB5-FD81DF314719.jpegthis is a blurred pic of me with elevator shoes,before you say ape index it’s fine even when my arms are down. I don’t think anyone realises I’m wearing them

reminder that frame + height is the full picture of your perceived size. I have 6’2 friends who do not Command the same presence as someone with a good frame as they are lanklets

Last edited:
And for my cause I’m a slightly above 6 foot so if I take my elevator shoes off a foid is not going to realise because I’m still aboce average in height
Being above average height doesn't matter.

A 6'4" guy can fraud all the way up to 6'8", but when he removes his shows, there will be a noticeable step down that everyone will realize. Regardless of the person being well above average height.

There's this 5'5" guy in my friend group, he wore lifts on many occasions and everyone would always know that.
But one day a bunch of new people found out and starting memeing about him wearing lifts to become taller by 2 inches on instagram and facebook.
All the foids in my group were laughing at him, even after me telling them it's sad.

The guy's been rejected more than 10 times as an incel too IRL which make things a lot worse.
that's why I've never risked doing anything like this.

I don’t think anyone realises I’m wearing them
You won't be caught, but you'll definitely be assumed to be wearing 'tall shoes' on purpose for looking tall.

The real trouble begins when you step out of your frauded footwear ... especially in front of your gf, which is a nightmare.

Being above average height doesn't matter.

A 6'4" guy can fraud all the way up to 6'8", but when he removes his shows, there will be a noticeable step down that everyone will realize. Regardless of the person being well above average height.

There's this 5'5" guy in my friend group, he wore lifts on many occasions and everyone would always know that.
But one day a bunch of new people found out and starting memeing about him wearing lifts to become taller by 2 inches on instagram and facebook.
All the foids in my group were laughing at him, even after me telling them it's sad.

The guy's been rejected more than 10 times as an incel too IRL which make things a lot worse.
that's why I've never risked doing anything like this.

You won't be caught, but you'll definitely be assumed to be wearing 'tall shoes' on purpose for looking tall.

The real trouble begins when you step out of your frauded footwear ... especially in front of your gf, which is a nightmare.
Wdym are you saying that they will assume I am wearing tall shoes if I take them off? And I’m mostly talking about strangers. And btw the 5’5 is going to get laughed at for anything he does. He’s fucked. I’m pretty low inhib about this stuff I think you’re worrying about something that doesn’t exist because short guys get laughed at for lifts all the time but you dont Remember they can’t get away with as much lift. Trump wears elevator shoes, brad Pitt wears them but who gets laughed at for wearing them? Tom cruise

yes I know people laugh at vin diesel but only be use he wears tight jeans and huge boots plus insecure body language

I wore my 1.5 inch lifts and one guy commented I look taller and then he said “ah you’re wearing trainers that must be why” with no other comment. Later I told him I am wearing lifts and he was genuinely surprised

Additionally I admire your friends accepting that guy as one of your own. We usually subconsciously reject people we consider subhumans but it’s only me that knows why being blackpilled.

Last edited:
I’m not a manlet at 6’0.25/0.5 and to be honest I don’t feel like one at all. And btw normal shoes give you an inch
So with another inch lift it’s a total of 2 inches or a bit more
You can get away with 2.5 inch man.

And for my cause I’m a slightly above 6 foot so if I take my elevator shoes off a foid is not going to realise because I’m still aboce average in height View attachment 11526this is a blurred pic of me with elevator shoes,before you say ape index it’s fine even when my arms are down. I don’t think anyone realises I’m wearing them

reminder that frame + height is the full picture of your perceived size. I have 6’2 friends who do not Command the same presence as someone with a good frame as they are lanklets
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

honestly this is the best advice for people who are short... easiest looksmax as most guys here have a decent face...

people need to swallow the heightpill and order some elevator shoes...

giphy.gif

u look like chad in that blurred pic @dohbeep

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

honestly this is the best advice for people who are short... easiest looksmax as most guys here have a decent face...

people need to swallow the heightpill and order some elevator shoes...

giphy.gif

u look like chad in that blurred pic @dohbeep
JFL man either u are the master troll or agreeing with me guess I’ll never know for sure. I wouldn’t advise 7cm elevator shoes but every manlet should be wearin at least 1 inch lifts the horror stories come from 5’5 guys wearing 6 inch boots then getting found out

you said toth passed the buzz cut test how can I ever know when you’re just joking or being serious?

JFL man either u are the master troll or agreeing with me guess I’ll never know for sure. I wouldn’t advise 7cm elevator shoes but every manlet should be wearin at least 1 inch lifts the horror stories come from 5’5 guys wearing 6 inch boots then getting found out

you said toth passed the buzz cut test how can I ever know when you’re just joking or being serious?
lol the toth buzzcut thing was troll... I actually agree with lifts/elevator shoes being a good looksmax

wasn't joking about u looking dom in that photo either

I take away my advice on elevator shoes 7cm was too much considering there was very little lift at the front of the shoe therefore it was all concentrated to the back.

the best is max 1.5 inch lift heel only then another inch as platform

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tim Off-Topic 17
Whitepill Off-Topic 16
Luke90 Off-Topic 1