Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Eppleys responses to my inquires on eyebags

Slicer

Reputable
Established
The second message he sent was about my questions on plasma eye injection I got and C02 laser

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240819_202844_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240819_202844_Gmail.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240819_202854_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240819_202854_Gmail.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 8
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He basically clarified that it was due to bones and not pigmentation as well

woah
so you getting them or nah?
Well, I definitely do plan to get implants at some point but wasn't sure how to go about it. So I'll take his advice and get filler if the procedures I had done recently don't work (not gonna get filler by him obviously) Then if the filler does wonders and makes my under eye look really good. I'll 90% likely get implants

could be diet? probably just bones though

could be diet? probably just bones though
I really wish, but both my parents have them, and most of my siblings. I have had them for over a year and there hasn't been a day they went away, so it's definitely genetic

Back