Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Epstein files

Are we allowed to talk about this and the videos that have come out with it cause i haven’t seen a thread and this shit is mind boggling it confirmed everything, I even had people admit i was right that called me crazy for believing in these conspiracies
@trueceljester is in them
 
Are we allowed to talk about this and the videos that have come out with it cause i haven’t seen a thread and this shit is mind boggling it confirmed everything, I even had people admit i was right that called me crazy for believing in these conspiracies
Why is it mind boggling? If you questioned that this stuff was happening before, you were genuinely clueless. Maybe the mindboggling part is the extensive records kept on all of this.
 
Why is it mind boggling? If you questioned that this stuff was happening before, you were genuinely clueless. Maybe the mindboggling part is the extensive records kept on all of this.
I never questioned it but seeing it is still crazy a kot about the situation is crazy and how no one has faced any retribution even more so
 
I never questioned it but seeing it is still crazy a kot about the situation is crazy and how no one has faced any retribution even more so
This has been happening for all of history. The most evil and cruel people have the best lives, and they are NEVER punished. Punishment is something reserved for the working underclass.
 
I’d feel sick after finding out i was face to face with a guy that was raping, eating and sacrificing children and a lot more atrocities
First time finding out? Yeah, I understand how it would seem shocking then. I've already been researching these rabbit holes for over a decade now, so nothing really surprises me anymore atp.

It is rather interesting to me how all of this is finally seeping into the mainstream now, since I'm so used to it being very niche.
 
Are we allowed to talk about this and the videos that have come out with it cause i haven’t seen a thread and this shit is mind boggling it confirmed everything, I even had people admit i was right that called me crazy for believing in these conspiracies
What's the juicy info I'm excited yum yum
 
You really don’t even need verification of this. Just look at human nature to know this is how humans would live if they were completely unrestricted.

You give any man a few billion and he becomes an Epstein, a Trump. Anyone who tells you they wouldn’t, that they have “strong moral character” is a fucking liar.
Things like morality are forced upon us. We submit to these rules because we are taught to feel bad when we break them. We are punished when we break them. Sometimes the brainwashing is so deep people actually think they chose this for themselves.
But really, think about it. If you had never been stopped from the time you were born, do you really think you would be a “good” person? Do you think really think you would be “kind” and “generous”?

You’d be a spoiled little brat who took whatever he pleased and did whatever he wanted to anyone.

This is just the natural consequence of being someone who is truly free.
 
Are we allowed to talk about this and the videos that have come out with it cause i haven’t seen a thread and this shit is mind boggling it confirmed everything, I even had people admit i was right that called me crazy for believing in these conspiracies
What videos? I need to go check Reddit. 💔
 
Doubt this will pass without major consequences because it’s so horrific, I’m surprised civil war hasn’t broken out everywhere against these elites
Why you think it hasn't yet?
 
cause their clearly isn’t it should be civil war on a global scale with perpetrators being lynched
I also wonder why everyone just acting like it's memes and nothing is actually taking place to impeach him.
 
I also wonder why everyone just acting like it's memes and nothing is actually taking place to impeach him.
These people should all be publicly executed like they did during the french revolution in Paris
 
Th
These people should all be publicly executed like they did during the french revolution in Paris
They still do that in north Korea, China as well I think? I agree there's not consequences at all
 
These people should all be publicly executed like they did during the french revolution in Paris
In the UK you get away with murder literally. It's a sad time to be a brit no consequences for anything.
 
Are we allowed to talk about this and the videos that have come out with it cause i haven’t seen a thread and this shit is mind boggling it confirmed everything, I even had people admit i was right that called me crazy for believing in these conspiracies
You should be allowed to talk about the disgusting shit going around in this world and call out the pedophiles and creeps. Personally I’m fucking disappointed Pusha T is on it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top