- Joined
- Oct 5, 2024
- Messages
- 4,897
- Solutions
- 22
- Online time
- 12d 11h
- Reputation
- 17,577
Bottom text
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Agreed man, your message to rep ratio is brutal btwi liek pretty people![]()
howAgreed man, your message to rep ratio is brutal btw
Tf? I’ve never revealed an ounce of my identity.@moggerofhumanity f****t weren't u half indian
I mixed u with someone else, mbTf? I’ve never revealed an ounce of my identity.
Btw why should one’s racial identity influence this, unless it’s just baseless bias?I mixed u with someone else, mb
It shouldn't you're right. My reply was not serious.Btw why should one’s racial identity influence this, unless it’s just baseless bias?
whats brutal abt it i wanna know nowAgreed man, your message to rep ratio is brutal btw
it's 2.5 man. Minimum 4 to be taken seriously imowhats brutal abt it i wanna know now![]()
im getting there ive only been on the forum for a dayit's 2.5 man. Minimum 4 to be taken seriously imo
holy shi ur right how tf is that possible n***aim getting there ive only been on the forum for a day
i genuinely have no fucking clueholy shi ur right how tf is that possible n***a
Did you sleep in between?i genuinely have no fucking clue
2 hoursDid you sleep in between?