- Joined
- Jul 21, 2025
- Messages
- 5,445
- Online time
- 18d 17h
- Reputation
- 19,105
Chat is this aura?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ONLY tiktokcels weep at your lossView attachment 142856
Chat is this aura?

He will be unbanned give it timeare u permad?
Currently, yeahare u permad?
ONLY tiktokcels weep at your loss![]()
I doxxed to self ban myself under BPD episode. I knew your IP was VPN and as I said I only haven't checked Zagro.Remember when you tried to dox my IP?I
That was so tuff bro
ahe is singaporeanBro isn’t Tik tok like Chinese like I’m not a racist bro but they literally brainwash you that’s why I’m only listening to Rogan and Huberman
Free you, hopefully one day you’ll be unbannedView attachment 142856
Chat is this aura?
I genuinely don’t care brah i still love you, the way you blocked me was rude though i felt silencedI doxxed to self ban myself under BPD episode. I knew your IP was VPN and as I said I only haven't checked Zagro.
