Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Ever since I joined this forum and got interested in looksmaxxing my social life has been ruined

True_Fakecell

True leorio
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Dec 5, 2025
Messages
3,709
Online time
12d 27m
Reputation
7,664
Ever since I joined and got interested in looksmaxxing, I just started noticing and thinking a lot about the stuff people spew here, while this hasn't DIRECTLY affected my life, it has indirectly just made me talk less, more insecure and just less confident, I used to be always up to date with my texts, friend GC and always active with my friends, and even used to be decently liked by most people and just a normie who's a lil weird, but now this shit has been drilled into my brain that I'm just insecure about shit I never used to be and just less talkative, I just consume myself on tiktok and do nothing most of the time, it's currently holidays for me and usually I would play with my friends video games all day and night but idk this time I've just been doing some minor productive work and just bed rotting on tiktok. Even before I used be the shortest in my grade but it genuinely never affected me but now I let it affect me even tho I'm taller than like 30% of my class, I let minor inconveniences ruin my day it just feels like an escapeable negative feedback loop. Lowk this all my fault and this all very preventable but at least I care more about my family now and I'm actually bettering my self and trying to improve. This probably just a phase so I look forward to better days.
 
Easily fixable m8
find hobbies to focus on, try your hardest to play and stay connected with your friends
And still make sure you improve as you want looksmaxxing wise

And healthmaxx
Thanks, this all very achievable in 24 hours, I'm just a r****d who wastes 7 hrs a day on social media
 
Ever since I joined and got interested in looksmaxxing, I just started noticing and thinking a lot about the stuff people spew here, while this hasn't DIRECTLY affected my life, it has indirectly just made me talk less, more insecure and just less confident, I used to be always up to date with my texts, friend GC and always active with my friends, and even used to be decently liked by most people and just a normie who's a lil weird, but now this shit has been drilled into my brain that I'm just insecure about shit I never used to be and just less talkative, I just consume myself on tiktok and do nothing most of the time, it's currently holidays for me and usually I would play with my friends video games all day and night but idk this time I've just been doing some minor productive work and just bed rotting on tiktok. Even before I used be the shortest in my grade but it genuinely never affected me but now I let it affect me even tho I'm taller than like 30% of my class, I let minor inconveniences ruin my day it just feels like an escapeable negative feedback loop. Lowk this all my fault and this all very preventable but at least I care more about my family now and I'm actually bettering my self and trying to improve. This probably just a phase so I look forward to better days.
You looksmaxx better then
Life maxx- being high status mean you have to interact with people and be in a friend group regardless of the consequences of being in one, even if you sub 5
Gym max- stops you from fully ldar
And you gota assend harder, if your still sub 5 or LTN then do more methods
 
Ever since I joined and got interested in looksmaxxing, I just started noticing and thinking a lot about the stuff people spew here, while this hasn't DIRECTLY affected my life, it has indirectly just made me talk less, more insecure and just less confident, I used to be always up to date with my texts, friend GC and always active with my friends, and even used to be decently liked by most people and just a normie who's a lil weird, but now this shit has been drilled into my brain that I'm just insecure about shit I never used to be and just less talkative, I just consume myself on tiktok and do nothing most of the time, it's currently holidays for me and usually I would play with my friends video games all day and night but idk this time I've just been doing some minor productive work and just bed rotting on tiktok. Even before I used be the shortest in my grade but it genuinely never affected me but now I let it affect me even tho I'm taller than like 30% of my class, I let minor inconveniences ruin my day it just feels like an escapeable negative feedback loop. Lowk this all my fault and this all very preventable but at least I care more about my family now and I'm actually bettering my self and trying to improve. This probably just a phase so I look forward to better days.
honestly yeah me too
 
Ever since I joined and got interested in looksmaxxing, I just started noticing and thinking a lot about the stuff people spew here, while this hasn't DIRECTLY affected my life, it has indirectly just made me talk less, more insecure and just less confident, I used to be always up to date with my texts, friend GC and always active with my friends, and even used to be decently liked by most people and just a normie who's a lil weird, but now this shit has been drilled into my brain that I'm just insecure about shit I never used to be and just less talkative, I just consume myself on tiktok and do nothing most of the time, it's currently holidays for me and usually I would play with my friends video games all day and night but idk this time I've just been doing some minor productive work and just bed rotting on tiktok. Even before I used be the shortest in my grade but it genuinely never affected me but now I let it affect me even tho I'm taller than like 30% of my class, I let minor inconveniences ruin my day it just feels like an escapeable negative feedback loop. Lowk this all my fault and this all very preventable but at least I care more about my family now and I'm actually bettering my self and trying to improve. This probably just a phase so I look forward to better days.
Just jester
 
Ever since I joined and got interested in looksmaxxing, I just started noticing and thinking a lot about the stuff people spew here, while this hasn't DIRECTLY affected my life, it has indirectly just made me talk less, more insecure and just less confident, I used to be always up to date with my texts, friend GC and always active with my friends, and even used to be decently liked by most people and just a normie who's a lil weird, but now this shit has been drilled into my brain that I'm just insecure about shit I never used to be and just less talkative, I just consume myself on tiktok and do nothing most of the time, it's currently holidays for me and usually I would play with my friends video games all day and night but idk this time I've just been doing some minor productive work and just bed rotting on tiktok. Even before I used be the shortest in my grade but it genuinely never affected me but now I let it affect me even tho I'm taller than like 30% of my class, I let minor inconveniences ruin my day it just feels like an escapeable negative feedback loop. Lowk this all my fault and this all very preventable but at least I care more about my family now and I'm actually bettering my self and trying to improve. This probably just a phase so I look forward to better days.
Has never affected mine. Mine was cucked from the get go
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top